• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Albion Online General

Brucego

Reaction score
Albion Online is a medieval fantasy MMORPG being developed by Sandbox Interactive, a studio based in Berlin, Germany. Explore the new Sandbox MMORPG and join over 200.000 active players in this unique MMO! Craft. Trade. Conquer. This is Albion Online! Sandbox Interactive is Hiring! With already more than 200,000 Founders, Albion Online is growing rapidly and there are still a lot of new features, content and projects we want to work on in both our .

Useful links for you Albion!

Albion Online (Homepage, alot of useful info there and ofc forum/make acc thuur).

Last edited by a moderator:
its a good game, hyped for the release ... dnno why your linking the gold selling site tho lmao

I am playing Albion Online since the release, and I actually like it pretty much. The beginning were completely insane, due to massive DDOS-attacks and several issues to the Albion servers. However that seem to be fixed by now.

If there is anyone around here who is playing either solo, or in a group that wouldn't mind a newcomer, feel free to hit me up here at OTLand.

Cheers.

Also playing Albion, decided to play it over Retro-PVPE, glad I decided too as well, really enjoying it.

Message me in game, "Digit" if you need help or anything.

Albion

526688e8334c51681f629a061b56b315.png

Back