• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Albion Online - Tibia 3d?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Perhaps it's not really tibia 3d but it does share a lot of features with our beloved game.

Is anyone going to try it out?
Closed Beta opening 26'th november for those who pay 30$, else it's going to be free on release.

looks good. If i had time i would check it out for sure.

i still got my account from the first test, so ye i might play again and see what they have improved

Been keeping an eye on that game for well over a year, maybe even 2. Looks very promising and might actually try it out during the BETA which is coming up soon. Else I'll try it out once it's released for sure.

Very facinating. Might give it a try, but doesn't the beta open 23rd & not 26th?

how is this anything like tibia? all it has is the "open world pvp" aspect but a lot of mmos has that....
just another trash 3d p2w mmorpg noone will care about

What a waste of money >_<
Specially when you buy the legendary founders pack just to find out minuets later that your windows xp doesn't meet the minimum spec requirements :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back