• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Aldaroth RPG Online - Looking for 'Staff'

You go play 'Aldaroth RPG Online' ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vills

Aldaroth Mapper
Reaction score

Hello persons accessing my content posted, okay ?, I hope so, and I am known in the world of the OTs how Vills, I'm 18 and I live in Brazil, I am looking for a mapper and scrippter to be part of an utmost seriousness project with me, see below a little more of the server you will work in the future.

History;

Aldaroth World Story: - Prototype - 1 century after Tibia, was born the son of Ferumbras and Lilith, remains hidden, o'que remains is only the "prophecy"! Bascael, only son of Ferumbras, the result of a terrible marriage, comes into the world, just after Morgaroth have put an end to Ferumbras contract with demons, human resolve counter the threat that is already claiming lives for centuries, in Ferumbras its weakest state, could not hold the horde of humans who came to meet him, already taking the same without forces to the gallows before he died Ferumbras said his last words; "You took my daughter 'Mistress Fortinbrae' of minutes, I take their lives and cursed them, I still have one creates the world, I could never get o'que ordinary human, half human, half demon, he will inherit all my powers and with the blood of demon would reign over the earth, and with anger Zoralurk make those who were already cê this world walk again for Earth.

Systems;

Dungeons - The Dungeons are special quest that involves's strength, agility and intelligence in some cases. The monotony of simply killing monsters in a closed room will be broken. Now you should do some actions in a certain order, solve puzzles and eliminate bosses in order to proceed.
All dungeons possess a specific input item to access it, and every monster pending on the dungeon drop a "crystal" that can be used to perform certain actions or for sale.

Transports; well, our server told with some peculiarities as magic carpets, canoes and mine carts transporting you from SQM in SQM.

Sound; Well, our server told with an audio system, themed music in the cities and local fighters, of course we will have the option to download the client with and without audio

Vocations;

Druid; Well, do not have much to talk about because it will be basically like normal druid vocation of the tibia.

Sorcerer; Well, do not have much to talk about because it will be basically like normal sorcerer vocation of the tibia.

Paladin; Well, do not have much to talk about because it will be basically like normal paladin vocation of the tibia.

Knight; Well, do not have much to talk about because it will be basically like normal knight vocation of the tibia.

Necromancer
; This is a peculiar and difficult vocation and give to play, they are basically focused on death/summon element and attack spells, do not have spells to heal other players however can summon powerful allies.

Assassin; It is very curious, this vocation has two elements, the element you can use stars and ranged attacks however he is quite skilled with daggers/swords, although not inflict much damage body-to-body he has an above average attack speed.

Map;

gH2662W.png

73sFEds.png

qgl0cCW.png

xs4ilRs.png

Blacksmith
flNAXUX.png

AcgMBP7.png

zRoerP9.jpg

ZWaiW4h.jpg

M5ZPRMN.png

UORtHIZ.png

4WGYinu.png

TKg4ecY.png

UhuVzpc.png

VPd1bqJ.png

JEGt9vF.png

IDyOSNF.png

Well, below we can see the 'guild' of necromancers in overall we have to go in the "bases" of our respective guilds to acquire new spells and Aldaroth will not be different, this is like a base of a vocation in the case the server that ai is the necromancers, is not only to acquire spells but also some items will be available for sale.
TXG7STb.png

nUO2X3U.png

PS
: it means 'ghostly' because necromancers shall go work with death facts and not only in the game but "in the world" necromancers are known for resurrection of the dead.

Staff;

General Administration ;
' Vills03 ' .
Mapping Administration ;
' Vills03 ' .
Mapping ;
' Vills03 ', ' job ' .
Scrippting administration;
' job ', ' job ' .
Scrippting ;
' job ', ' job ' .
programming;
' job ' .

Are you interested in entering the production team of this server RPG ?, fill in the form below cê really have interest.

Name:
Because you want to be part of the project?:
How much experience do you have with OT Servers?
Mapper/Spriter/Scripter/Programm:
How long have available to work with the project?:

Open 'Spoiller' to read this project in portuguêse.

Olá pessoas que acessaram meu conteúdo postado, tudo bem?, espero que sim!, bem sou conhecido no mundo dos 'OT's' como 'Vills', tenho 18 anos e moro no Brazil, estou procurando um mapper e um scrippter para fazer parte de um projeto de máxima seriedade junto comigo, veja abaixo um pouco mais do servidor que você ira trabalhar futuramente.

Historia;

Aldaroth World Story: - Protótipo - 1 século após Tibia, Baascel, filho de Ferumbras e Lilith, ainda permanece oculto, o'que resta é somente a "profecia"! Bascael, unico filho de Ferumbras, resultado de uma terrível união, vem ao mundo, logo após Morgaroth ter colocado um fim ao contrato de Ferumbras com os dêmonios, os humanos resolvem contra-atacar a ameaça que já vem ceifando vidas a séculos, Ferumbras no seu estado mais fraco, não conseguiu segurar a horda de humanos que vieram a seu encontro, levando já o mesmo, sem forças para a forca, antes de morrer Ferumbras disse suas ultimas palavras; "Vocês tiraram minha filha 'Mistress Fortinbrae' de min, eu tiro suas vidas e os amaldiçoou, eu ainda tenho uma cria pelo mundo, eu consegui o'que humanos comuns nunca conseguiriam, meio humano, meio demonio, ele ira herdar todos meus poderes e junto com o sangue de dêmonio ira reinar sobre a Terra, e junto com Zoralurk ira fazer aqueles que já cê foram deste mundo caminhar mais uma vez por Terra!"

Sistemas;

Dungeons - As Dungeons são quest's especiais que envolve força, agilidade e inteligência em alguns casos. A monotonía de simplesmente matar monstros em uma sala fechada será quebrada. Agora você deverá fazer algumas ações em determinada ordem, resolver puzzles e eliminar bosses para poder prosseguir.
Toda Dangerous possuí um Item de entrada específico para acessá-la.

Transportes; bem, nosso servidor contara com algumas peculiaridades como, tapetes mágicos, canoas e carrinhos de mina transportando você de SQM em SQM.

Som; Bem, nosso servidor contara com um sistema de áudio, com músicas temas nas cidades e locais de caças, cláro que teremos a opção para baixar o client com e sem áudio

Vocações;

Druid; Bem, não tem muito o que falar, porque ele vai ser basicamente como vocação druid normal da tíbia.

Sorcerer; Bem, não tem muito o que falar, porque ele vai ser basicamente como vocação sorcerer normal da tíbia.

Paladin; Bem, não tem muito o que falar, porque ele vai ser basicamente como vocação paladin normal da tíbia.

Knight; Bem, não tem muito o que falar, porque ele vai ser basicamente como vocação cavaleiro normal da tíbia.

Necromancer; Esta é uma vocação peculiar e difícil e dar para jogar, eles são basicamente focado em morte/convocar magias de elemento e de ataque, não tem magias para curar os outros jogadores, porém, pode convocar aliados poderosos.

Assassin; É muito curioso, esta vocação tem dois elementos, o elemento que você pode usar estrelas e ataques à distância no entanto, ele é muito hábil com adagas / espadas, apesar de não infligir muito dano corpo-a-corpo, ele tem uma velocidade de ataque acima da média.

Você tem interesse em entrar na equipe de produção deste servidor RPG?, preencha o formulario abaixo cê realmente tiver interesse.

Nome:
Porque você quer fazer parte do projeto?:
Quanto tempo de experiência você tem com OT Servers?
Mapper/Spriter/Scripter/Programador:
Quanto tempo tem disponível para trabalhar com o projeto?:

The map will have some residences to give a nostalgic air to city all the houses that look like carlin been edited,
Here is a top view of the city.

TDzpF34.png

The city does have one or two aspects that remind carlin I did it because it is my favorite city and would like to leave a nostalgic aspect in the city , this fact is not something that deserves a highlight.

Back