• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aldora 7.4 Searching for Weekly Mapper ($$$)

aldorateam

Reaction score
Aldora 7.4 Searching for a mapper
what to do/
0/1 Jungle Place/Spawn
0/1 Mountain Place/Spawn
0/1 CTF Event
contact me directly trough discord> Katthult#6589
Payments---BTC-TibiaCoins-Paypal---

Not recommended, this guy is a thief, he already asked to me do make something and when i was about to deliver the job (what i did even i try if the guy managed to pay me), not successfull and he just kept the job and the cash arging that someone else was doing it.

Last edited:
@Azleh
eb7550e6110dc6fb543ef94ec755f04d.png

ee8dd4b364bda826c0c767bd4af63525.png

@Marcus

This is the first mastercores client, i'm release here just to share the extra modules where the people can learn a bit, Katthult seemed to be a nice guy so, that's why i shared it (even he knows marcus, just check the marcus threads at now), but as i said, this just is just a thief, so, beware on him (he even hasn't denied anything :p)

Not recommended, this guy is a thief, he already asked to me do make something and when i was about to deliver the job (what i did even i try if the guy managed to pay me), not successfull and he just kept the job and the cash arging that someone else was doing it.

I did a job and he paid for it normally, I do not believe his words, but they have already been said.

He payed me for earlier work in Tibia Coins, nothing went wrong. Recommended in my eyes.

Back