• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Aldora War 7.6 searching for new Gamemasters!

36.hopto is a fail, stop acting like a GM here is like being GOD, what a piece of crap for oldschool players

Well, everybody has their opinion. Our way for recruiting Gamemasters ensure that all of them will take their position seriously and as Gamemasters, we are more like a group of close friends than just a team of characters who has special rights in game. We can trust eachother more, when we know that all of us have really wanted their position and will no way lose it for stupid actions. Most server owners recruit Gamemasters too fast and too easily, that mostly harms the game experience of players.

Let those applications come, the recruiting day is coming up and new GM characters will be added to couple people. Remember to use your time to create your application to make it the best! :) Keep in mind, that after you have received your GM character, it's easy to lose it when older Gamemasters are keeping an eye on you and you really have to deserve your place in the team. It's a great position, I can tell you! It's really hard to find such a great team of OT staff nowadays! Laters...

no gm chosen yet(according to the botting going on on hopto), still waiting for an answer to my application...

Well, we old Gamemasters are mostly retired from the server, in fact me and Isse are the only ones who logs in sometimes. Yes, there is people cheating every single day but even so, we don't want our new Gamemasters to get too excited about their positions, that'll only lead into troubles. Believe me, most of our Gamemasters who got deletion, has been deleted because their working used to go more and more crappy because they were online 8 hours a day and they stuck'd their nose into every single situations between players. Rule violations must be dealth, though.

Back