• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ~Aldoriana 9.70~ Testing/Recruitment

Name:Wesley
Languages:English little spanish
Position Applying For:ideal/Story Writer/Creative Thinker/Scripting
Experience/Sample of Work (If you can do anything else than being staff):Worked on flamming vets, Ot madness, Emporia
Why should we choose you?:i have over 15 years of tibia knowlegde to lead the ot into the future with some great ideals
Other Comments:I am a team player love working on tibia its my passion and thats what i live for

BUMP, open beta!! all thoes who come for the beta testing, and are helpful will get senior tutor / tutor and a few speicalized items... SO JOIN UP!

Im happy you took many ideas from Tnt, hope you run a good server.

Yeah thanks, and Sorry to TNT for taking some idea's... Don't want you all to get mad at me =)

Also B.U.M.P Still looking for active Beta Tester's & Scripter's mainly, Although having another person besides me & JoccE working on the website would also be nice!

But for those ideas that came from TNT THANK YOU!...
~Zombies w/ rounds ( kinda came from black ops 2 also xD)
~Slayer Task Line ( dont think i got the same monsters, if i do it wasn't intentional)
~Soul Train Tile ( although i also saw a post about this and had it bookmarked, TNT's trainers made me rly want to use it)
~And im sure a few other things from TNT have made their way to my server, again sorry for taking/re-thinking ideas.

Last edited:
BUMP, Still need some people to help test a few things out. First 7 slayer's quest line has almost been added...

Please join up, STILL NEED A SCRIPTER BADLY..

Name: Nathan

Languages: English, German, very little spanish.

Position Applying For: Scripter, tester, story write.

Experience/Sample of Work (If you can do anything else than being staff): Some of my work is around Otland, Keep in mind it is mostly non professional considering there free scripts, and most made during the late hours of the night.

Why should we choose you?: Well as you said you want people that can be online. You only asked for 2-4 hours. I am able to be on for up to 10 on some days. I am very experianced in tibian code, and can do some minor maps. (meaning if you wanted a city it would take me a while)

Other Comments: I dont care for any pay. A staff position would just be a bonus. I am just wanting to get on a dedicated team that will get the process done, and have a great game to behold.

You said you have a lot done. I have no idea how much that is, but I can help with C++, LUA, and minor website related problems.

The last thing is I have been working with OT's for about 5~ years now. I can help with most problems that occur.

P.S. I have skype but for some reason cannot add contacts. Please add me, and we can talk more.

Last edited:
Name: Jan
Languages: German ; English ; French (bad skills)
Position Applying For: Tutor - not sure if i have to apply for this position, will do so anyways.
Experience/Sample of Work (If you can do anything else than being staff): Been a tutor on several open tibia servers aswell as on real tibia.
Why should we choose you?: because I am relyable, trustworthy and I have alot time to spend infront of the pc.
Other Comments:-

Name: Tony
Languages: English, some Spanish
Position Applying For: Tutor ; Senior Tutor ; Gamemaster
Experience/Sample of Work (If you can do anything else than being staff): Real Tibia (14 Years) Tibia Ot's (6 1/2 Years) Ive played over 15+ servers in the past 4-5 years and ive been staff on most of them and was a staff member for over 4-7 months.
Why should we choose you?: Im very helpful, Active, Im a special donater, Willing to earn my spot.
Other Comments: Why not choose me?

BUMPING!!

REALLY NEEDING A STORY WRITER!

Hope to have a live launch sometime around march 15th..

Also still looking for tester and soon regular players..

Hey Everyone!

First off, My name is Jordan. I'm 17, and I've played tibia since 2008. I've played OTs since about 2010.

I love to play the game, I've become a TuTor on Tibia for about a year now, and am loving the experience of helping everyone. I've also done many things to do with scripting/Maping. I'm currently enrolled in a computer course where we design and have to make games and customize the game-play. This would be a great project for me, and It'd be helping my schooling to get into the gaming industry. If you are interested my main intention is to be a Gamemaster/God/Community Master. Whichever works.

Where I Live: I live in Lovely, British Columbia Canada.
I'm currently going to UNBC ( University of British Columbia) Taking a Computer Engineering and design course.

What i want:
#Gamemaster/GOD/CM Position
#Time
#A Friendly team of people who know English, and other languages so i can communicate with them.

What you get:
#An experienced Tibia player, who would be interested in mapping and doing all sorts of things for you.
#A free service, as I do not need to be paid for this.
#A friendly player, who is from Canada. Who doesn't love Canadians?

MY Hobbies: Video Games.

Duties as a Gamemaster/GOD/CM.
Here's some of by principles:
As a Gamemaster or another staff character, I...

- Don't have private conversations with players, if that's not really needed in an investigation.
- Don't showup to players like standing in depot or running in cities.
- Never stay afk on my character. If I go somewhere from the computer, I log out from the game.
- Always resign from the position, if I'm not capable to fulfill it, instead of just leaving without informing the other staff members.
- Stay in a place, where players can't get and scroll the channels in case of rule violations.
- Always keep all possible public channels opened.
- Always try to find the way to help players or fellow staff members, when it's needed.
- Go to city or investigation area with invisible mode on, and I turn it off only if it's needed.
- Don't test any commands and I use them only when it's needed for me to fulfill my duties.
- Don't wear any equipment except a backpack with shovel, rope, pick, machete, scythe and maybe some travelling cash if it's needed.
- Only respond in Help-channel if tutors are not enough.
- Always think of every single consequence of my actions.
- Investigate a rule violation properly and without a haste.
- Surf on forums to keep an eye on players.
- Stay calm and try to keep my working qualified.
- Stay direct and precise about the rules and my principles.
- Use the common rules of English language like dots, question marks, exclamation marks, comma, capital letters etc.
- Never abuse or misuse my position or character abilities in way, which could profit me or another person.
- Respect my superiors, fellow staff members and all players.
- Don't stick my nose in every situation, I know how the things can handle on their own weight. I'm there, when it's really needed, if it's not, I'm out.

#Contact
Email: [email protected]

Have a Good Day!

Back