• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alegres Unskilled

Thanks =). Random:

random1.png

Looks great alegres!

except for :

2eeg844.png

And I would make that carpet bigger, other then that, great :)

Fuck it. I'm starting my own project. This is where we begin:

1.png

Do you like it? I want to map in stricte rpg way, without spammage. Neat, nice and playable map.

Cheers.

Fuck it. I'm starting my own project. This is where we begin:

1.png

Do you like it? I want to map in stricte rpg way, without spammage. Neat, nice and playable map.

Cheers.

Looks lovely, except for the mountain borders around the gate, thoose really gotta go!

The only thing on thoose I dislike is the roads, they are to "box-looking" work on the road shape a little with RAW and it'll be alot better! :)

Rlly liked the gate, but imo a city with such a gate, deserves a proper road xd.

some things i dislike:
1. mountain borders around the city wall.
2. the water sources
3. the rock @ the water
4. the blood splash.

Just little things to improve ;p

On the last picture you can see a minimap. Please comment!

1.png

3.png

2.png

Looks freaking great Alegres ! :)

But the things I would change is, in first pic the roofs dosent look good + the mountain borders on top of the roofs

second pic just the mountain piece too the right ^^

and on the third, the "strange stone" the stone face, on that other stone on ground floor looks just wierd ;o

All in all - great! :)

Back