• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team | Alehopper «Application» |

Alehopper

†C++|C#|Java†
Reaction score
Alehopper
«Application»

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

«Introduce»
the game started, a game mechanic to interest me - then downloaded YurOTS and put the OTS server.

«Skills»
As for my Qualifiers is a little of that - I'm pretty versatile. As far as my trump the language is definitely Java - the first that I met. Then the languages ​​C++ and Lua, which I know fairly well. And at the end of the network language, or HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScript, which I have mastered it.

• [*=1]Java: |||||||||| >90% percent [*=1]C++: |||||||||| >60% percent [*=1]Luas: |||||||||| >70% percent [*=1]Web: |||||||||| >70% percent
Nothing is to take away, just I have a very long apprenticeship.

«Requirements»
Overall, demand from the server that was well maintained, professionally created - I do not like amateurism. I would also like a little extra money, so when it comes to remuneration is required - not lied to: hosters cashing in on the servers.I would like tolerant people - speak English poorly, and I find it difficult to get along with foreigners.

Back