• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alera Online - where heroes become legends

Does this project sound interesting to you so far? ( your vote is public )

• Total voters

Vee

Oldschool Tibia
Reaction score
iywcbo1351977874.png

Foreword
Hello dear community,
I'm very sorry to bother you once again with a project of mine referred to as Alera Online.
For the past few months I've brought a project to your attention with a similar name.
I unfortunately had to abandon that project for personal issues a while ago, but it crossed
my mind that it's actually such a waste to let such a unique project vanish in thin air.
Therefor, I've decided to resurrect the project and continue working on it to produce
the most, and I'm not exaggerating, unique OpenTibia Server ever made.

Although this is just a quick notification that I'm continuing my work, I'd
love to explain the concept of Alera Online once again.

"Probably the most unique server ever come up with"

Indeed, this is true; we offer you a role playing game set in a unique environment.
Not only does Alera Online allow you to choose your own vocation, you're also able
to build your own set of skills and magical abbilities - no character will ever be the same!

We will provide you a large amount of weapons, equipment and spells to improve your
characters strength, defense, ranged weaponry and magic abbilities.

Server Information
Alera Online is based on the Tibia 7.4 protocol - up to a certain point.
We've added OpenGL and DirectX 9.0 support as well as an anti-bot system.
There's no way a currently existing Tibia Bot can communicate with our client.

The rates are as follows:

Rate typeValue
ExperienceAltered experience table
Melee skillRegular rate ( you can also earn skill percentages upon completing quests* )
Defense skillRegular rate ( you can also earn skill percentages upon completing quests* )
Ranged skillRegular rate ( you can also earn skill percentages upon completing quests* )
Magic levelRegular rate ( you can also earn skill percentages upon completing quests* )

More about actual in-game information will follow in the next ( few ) days/week.

Feedback is appreciated, however, flaming is certainly not!

Kind regards,
Alera Online Team​

Attachments

Great to hear that u are working on it again :D

I will definetly follow this !
good luck !!

Thanks for your support once again Hehemidu :) I'll make sure to have some content ready by next week.

I'd not play it hardcore, but if you'd need help with mapping or community support.
I am handing my hand up as voluenter so if you need just contact and we may
arrange a interview or something :)

Back