• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ALERIA.EU SPOOF

damianek113092

Reaction score
hello im reporting this server second time. There is no 70 online players he either is just fooling otland or himself as there isnt even enough ppl to make annihilator quest
High-scores on website shows clearly 12 online
The other 60 players they must be active mc with connection so its avoiding banishment or there are characters on antylog square map somewhere hidden away from players
Please check this again
So many editions Never lasted longer than 2 weeks so please ppl who are responsible for data spoofing check this server and let us know in comments below is this server using data spoof to make itself visible on frist page of server as i seriously dont believe there is more than 10 players

ALERIA.EU AND FOR ALL PLAYERS THAT PLANNING TO PLAYE THERE:
dont even bother all administration cares about is money as u can se latest news paypal 50% now he cant afford hosting so if he doesnt make enough money of this edition it will be restarted here is some messages from admins

Aleria.eu
Server, zamkniety na chwile obecna. Nie mam pieniedzy an hosting. Reaktywuje go niedlugo.
Like · Reply · 3 January at 23:18

"Server closed at the moment i dont have money for dedicated server"
Staff members are 16 years old Tutors are abusive and seriously this server isn't worth playing at all
To those who made payments to him i advice you to charge back as this isn't even ots is just datapack downloaded from distribution from otland and edited cheers for your attention

And again this server is spoofing for 100%

After reporting Banned of course For hmm no reason

<a href=https://zapodaj.net/30a46fd969957.png.html>ban.png</a>

prooof update update
https://zapodaj.net/7ede03c56e06b.png.html

Last edited:
I logged in just to show this screenshot to everyone, I was there when this guy (above) was making a scene and acted like he was fighting with mafia of some sort and he literally said that OTLAND belongs to Xinn, it may not seem like a big deal, but cmon, it's was just so fucking funny + all the trash he said, GREAT FUN!
https://gyazo.com/c2cd44fc0a4080c9e919de4ea80559d0
@Mark I would feel insulted in your place :D
trans:
"Xinn has nothing to do with Hexera
Xinn is the owner of Otland
Makalele is connected to Hexera
You have shitty info"

Firstly u cant call it a screenshot secondly if u wanna prove anything at all show the whole conversation im sure we gonna have some laugh the way tutor was speaking to players xdddd

+ if i am spreding lies why dont u show this 70 online ?prove they are active players but well u cant cause they dont exist do they ?

Anyway is just some random shity server that never will achieve even top 10 place in otland so please Keep ur trash ots to ur self and 50 bots+7 players on trainers and 3 players online playing rpg on this spoofed orsh that even Admin cant afford dedicated server and need to rely on players buhahahahhaha im gonna keep this post and after 2 weeks i will show u that this server is dead and is going to have next edition puhahahahahah

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate! :D

Oh, right! Can't call it a screenshot, it's an image, but you point it out just, cus you need something to bitch about, lol
And yea, about the tutor, well in fact he wasn't being the most respectful person on the Earth, however to be honest your attitude was even worse and I wouldn't even think twice about calling you one of the least respectful and mannerly people I have ever encountered, it just seemed like you needed something to brag and bitch about, not making any point, just shouting your "opinion" if it's even proper to call your words an "opinion". It's nothing weird that the guy was just freaking mad at you for talking trash, lol :D
Also if you can, please do not connect my person in any way with this server as I am not connected to it in any way, just don't "add" anything from yourself as you don't even base on any facts, mostly, if not just only on what you think.
You should consider being more respectful when talking to someone you don't even know. It's quite annoying when someone I have never met is being so disrespectful towards me.
By the way, doesn't 50% points promotion make sense? I mean, if someone can't really afford hosting using his own cash then making some cash by donations to keep the project online is quite smart, isn't it?
I don't really get the point of your actions, you want the server to get banned, but at the same time you play on it? It's meaningless to be honest

Cheers!

Hi Sir First and for most do not address me as mate, I am not your mate secondly, if you have nothing to do with the server then I advise you to keep your mouth zipped.
Now I do believe this server is using spoof and I will be rude regarding that some ppl work fucking hard to earn a place on otservlist and get many players, whereas Aleria is a spoofed shit server with ridiculous prices were soft boots cost 5 euro its been constantly restarted and never had many players.
I do believe he wasn't banned yet because-
- it's easy to manipulate this system that otservlist as I believe he either is using mc's to log in many players or just a simple script I don't know how the fuck he is doing it.
+ its not only my opinion, there were a couple of players that just come onto the server and left instantly due incapability of administrators and tutors throwing fucks and bitches all over world chat.
Now I'm done with this waste of space all I want is somebody to check this shit and either ban it if is breaking rules or allowed it to attract other players by it beauty :D anyway, I will be trying my best to make players aware of what they may expect when starting to play there.

Last edited:
Hello, it's quite nice of you that you decided to reply to my message. Let me make an excuse for calling you "mate", don't get me wrong, I didn't want to be disrespectful or mean in any sort of way, however I assumed that wouldn't be a problem since your attitude towards me was kinda presumptous, but let's leave that aside, it's not really about our relations or anything, but about the server, right?
I did not say at any point that you are wrong saying that this server is using spoof and if I said then you indeed have a point trying to disagree with what I said.
I get your point of view on prices, however let me show you mine. This server is not very popular amongst people in our community thus it needs donations to keep itself alive and do believe me, there are people who want to keep projects like this up and help people that are in charge of the server, no one would like to actually keep paying for hosting and other stuff using "private" money and that makes the +50% promotion quite logical, also players are happy for getting more points, but I don't think you will get that since you care about the prices that much, you don't have to use the store, right? There is no need to care about it that much, it would make more sense if you could get whole eq for 5€ or a vip wand or some other bullshit custom items.
Also, please, but if you really followed the servers trough the editions you should know that there were many changes made and a whole lot of bugs fixed, so please, don't tell that those guys didn't even try to fix any bugs as they did try to fix everything that was reported.
Also your accusive arguments touching "spoof" on the server are quite ridiculous. One time you try to make everyone believe that there are MCs logged in, but you say that there are only 12 people or any random low number of people online, but next time you say that there is spoof without using MCs, make your mind up and bring any proof of your words, sir.
Oh, the tutors, well indeed they were quite straight talking to you, but let's be honest, you were acting and speaking to them the same way.
Could I ask you a private question? Why would uou do all this stuff? Is it something private or just some kind of "internet police"?
I hope this question wasn't too rude, if it is then let's just act like it didn't exist in the first place, hahaha
Cheers

As i can see Aleria isn't any more on otservlist.org page
Thank you very much :) So since there was no spoof what the reason aleria isn't on otservlist ? As i can see there is now 70 online

And my answer to your question is simple, i dont like liars and ppl that are trying to get everything the easiest way

Last edited:
7ede03c56e06b.png.html

Back