• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aleria Ot/Real tibia screens( beneva,dolera,iona)

Fat Boy

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
This thread will be my adventures basiclly from Aleria ot / real tibia i don't promise to post every single day beacuse i do work 6 days a week but i do promise to never use bot/cheats on either ot or real tibia. And i will seperate between ot and real tibia by listing what it is~ also anyone is welcome to post but please keep it to either this ot or the real tibia worlds listed and write in where it is..lol

Aleria Ot : just started i put my char into trainers last night and yeah this is it so far

2z3outj.jpg

11tbl14.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And for real tibia chars/skills (nothing speical i lost my 127 ek months ago so yea)(to being hacked after visitng bad websites) (not botting lol)

Dolera :

20uef4p.jpg

2guzhmv.jpg

Iona :

5pofp0.jpg

15ephc.jpg

Beneva : (not hunting till 70+dist)

5n1zlx.jpg

23vz5eq.jpg

Last edited:
Aleria Ot

So i didnt have much time to play due to the fact i gotta go to work so heres what i did before work got some levels, did a quest to get better then starting eq and the monsters decided to help me get better eq by dropping a helmet for me :).also got the supply bag going..you never know when someone will try to pvp you on an ot

1g3c4j.jpg

30aujo7.jpg

went and made 20 enchanted spears and hunted bog raiders for paladin armor took from lvl 66-135 to get 1 lol

vyphzt.jpg

More screens will be posted here for the ot later~~~

Last edited:
sent you some gold for starting gear at beneva m8
02:05 Naji: You have transferred 4000000 gold to Fati Boi.

damn :O i didnt need that much but ty lol

little eq upgrade thanks to the generous donation by mr greyshade i have a buy offer for a paladin armor so that will eventually happen but all this cash i might as well start a mage i mean paladins are hard not to profit on it would take ages just to use half this cash XD

Beneva :

2pzhgcl.jpg

Alright just made a sorc got her to main and got her a decent addon/eq ima go do pilgrimage of ashes quest for cheap blessings now but here she is :D (i didnt want a mount they make addons look funny)

ap8tbc.jpg

os75l4.jpg

alright she has the blessings now and a quest done xD

22:41 Guide Jonathan: As reward for your effort, I hand you part of your spent gold back, which can be desperately needed if you've just started your career as an adventurer. ...
22:41 Guide Jonathan: If you should repeat the pilgrimage on your own, you will have to pay the full blessing price. I hope this journey was valuable and informative for you. Take care on your adventure!

and then of course i had to get yalahar access..its the best city in tibia!

2dtn9n4.jpg

level 8-12 so boring but had to be done to get my first strike spell... Just hunted yalahar normal minos since they weak to energy and killed a few of the creatures surrounding it while waiting for respawn..oh and on mages i dont loot gold unless its in plat form..mage cap sucks rather just grab creature products/items

Supplies : wand and some food
34qsffs.jpg

the lag and kicks just were too much so i logged off after level 12-15 woulda kept going but ya know dying in a kick would be taking a step backwards..really wish cip would find a soultion agaisnt attackers you know they make enough $$$ to fix this...anyways no loot so heres an action screen

Mistrock cyclops
Supplies : 29 mana pots, some soft boots time

dlhslg.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All of this page was Beneva

Last edited:
7b8a936b-09c0-41cf-b573-35b5e3d42242
L1IGX3v.jpg

Created char on beneva, will buy pacc and level up when i will finish work.
Would be grateful if anyone send me some starter gear or money.

7b8a936b-09c0-41cf-b573-35b5e3d42242
L1IGX3v.jpg

Created char on beneva, will buy pacc and level up when i will finish work.
Would be grateful if anyone send me some starter gear or money.

I have sent you a care package
2hdpbme.jpg

Beneva :
(Sorc)
level 15-20 -2 penisula tomb 62 manas used and some soft boots time . sorry if not interesting but low lvl stuff always sucks lol and beneva will prolly be my main world more friends here/i have cash here to actully play. anyways thats lvl 1-20 in less then 24hours..ima go buy promo then sleep

20upkr5.jpg

Last edited:
mmmm mod can delete this thread if they want ima wait till im higher lvl as you can see by my posts i cant provide anything even amusing at the current level range lol

Back