• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alguzu on Zealonline

alguzu

Reaction score
So these past 2 weeks ive been just playing every single server that comes online just because i was making time for ascalon to come xd

well i found this ot a long time ago because of my buddy deepling but unfortunately i didnt play it that much

ok so im gonna start playing an EK and a MS
2prtp9j.png

and thats how my journey begins :D
*Note: Youre welcome to come join me

So I took lvl 43 yesterday and made my first 5k (sorry i didnt take pic of bank)
2w6exjo.png

Current

dont wanna sound mean but get out of my thread please...

and yes but ive played so many ots these last few weeks and decided to give it a try
you posted this thread to be commented on didn't you? therefore I am commenting :)

you posted this thread to be commented on didn't you? therefore I am commenting :)
Exept that your comments are basicly OT as they indicate that there is no need for this thread to exist wheras there is :p

Exept that your comments are basicly OT as they indicate that there is no need for this thread to exist wheras there is :p
True mate, but im just saying this server don't have any players.

True mate, but im just saying this server don't have any players.
It has not alot of players that's right. But it has an active community which lots of servers with alot of players lack :) And if there is a community that means there are even more ways to have fun :p

It has not alot of players that's right. But it has an active community which lots of servers with alot of players lack :) And if there is a community that means there are even more ways to have fun :p
Personally I prefer lots of players because the economy is stimulated, easier to find groups, do quests etc.
But no more of this offtopic stuffs. Let's keep this to screen shots only :)

If you are saying its waste of time to play this server?
Isnt it waste of time to write on the thread?!?

Regards,
LuckyM
^ this was quote from LuckyM

yes indeed why not

Yours sincerely,
Father

Back