• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alicia's mapping thread

Nalicia

:3
Reaction score
Hi :)
my name is alicia and i'm new here, i have been maping for about 3 months now and i think im a pretty good mapper myself :rolleyes:

i would like to show some of my maps for you guys so enjoy :peace:

2d0f477.png

23lmon.png

i hope you liked it :)
i will show more if you want later!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's better than I expected when I saw the thread name I assumed it was going to be nooby as hell, but you definitely have potential.
Keep it up :)

Nothing is wrong with it, just sounded noobish I guess because of the English xD

It should be like "Alicia's mapping thread"

remember to take criticism well and good job looks nice and welcome

btw if you wan't to make it look dark you have to have a rooftop on the upperfloor or else it's always going to be super bright

Doesn't matter about the small picture, a lot of OtLand members prefer to look at images with high quality. :)
I'd rather look at a sharp picture rather than a blur. But keep your pictures comin' :)

remember to take criticism well and good job looks nice and welcome

btw if you wan't to make it look dark you have to have a rooftop on the upperfloor or else it's always going to be super bright

what do you mean with super bright? :S

Back