• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All about Christmas - Sign up until November 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but some people sent me 3 pictures instead of one. :<

You should put the names in green of those who already submitted their work.

Why should I? : DD
How about a little star next to names? : D

Dont worry hiperkarma if my screens aint in ur inbox within the next days.. I will map it next weekend on friday,saturday/sunday the 2/3/4zh december and then send Probably saturday evening to you :D
Because dont have time before :D

Dont worry hiperkarma if my screens aint in ur inbox within the next days.. I will map it next weekend on friday,saturday/sunday the 2/3/4zh december and then send Probably saturday evening to you :D
Because dont have time before :D

You have enough time, everyone does, even lazy asses got enough time! No worries! ; )

@up: I don't think it matters. But the best quality on the pictures is from in-game. :)

well would be stupid to have "only ingame pics" Since some of us are working offlie, and only have internet acces when their IRL work place lies still, tied up in a harbour :)
I THINK* :-')

EDIT: and by the time the boat lies in the harbour... it's a worthless sattelite connection which can't even hold MSN up... so I can update a webpage once every 5 mins~ but not use internet demanding programs, such as tibia/msn etc :)

You can have the server running with no internet connection. : D

Will the names be revealed? Like will you say who mapped what?

Will the names be revealed? Like will you say who mapped what?

Nope. I will only reveal the names once the contest poll ends.

im sending in mine soon.

Good.

Damin, Clint, Zatjin, you have only 5 days to finish your works and send your map screenshots to me via PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, ill have mine in a few didnt finish last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back