• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All About Christmas - Voting Poll

Which piece do you think is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to say which one is mine, and I am not trying to convince people to vote for me, but however, most people that voted for 2 and 4 just voted because it looks really good, I mean it's a nice piece and all but it doesn't capture the meaning of Christmas. 1 is really good because it brings back memory of lots of cartoons with rudolph, and the deers, and santa flying. Number 3.. no comment >_<, Number 5, random. Number 6 I like a lot, because it shows santa himself giving presents, this contest was mainly ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS, and what's christmas? Family, gifts, holidays, fun. Not a random mountain with lots of details

Prest got a good point here.
I voted for nr. 6. Since Santa is there.

Number 1 is just a small picture of santa with his raindeers. It's creative but really boring.

Number 2 is pretty good, although I think it's just massive spammage of the snow/winter stuff.

Number 4 is pretty good too, and it's a big piece, means the mapper put some time to map it. That's why it gets my vote.

2 and 4

yu no multiple choice, not gonna vote then

2 is spammed, but good and has something to do with the theme
4 is just snow, a pretty good map but nothing to do with christmas

so I wanted to vote for another piece, but the rest isnt really good, so I havent voted.

Viewing this thread again...

Chauz won.

I voted for the second picture, even if it's spammed with unnecessary snow stuff it looks best - :)

Number 1 is just a small picture of santa with his raindeers. It's creative but really boring.

Number 2 is pretty good, although I think it's just massive spammage of the snow/winter stuff.

Number 4 is pretty good too, and it's a big piece, means the mapper put some time to map it. That's why it gets my vote.

Agreed.

8. I see the creativity in it, great job P

Has to be number 1, the reindeer idea was truly clever, it's got the sleigh, presents and snowman. What else is needed?
Number 2 has way too much decoration/clutter, I think it's overrated.
I think number 5 is an insult to this contest, how it was accepted is beyond me.

Don't take my post as an offense to the mappers, they are all well-done, but I like number 1 more.

number 4 has 11 votes lol

Yeah, I've edited my post. I'm so bad at proofreading.
I don't know why it has 11 votes, there's nothing Christmas related in it, hence the contest title, "All about Christmas".

Yeah, I've edited my post. I'm so bad at proofreading.
I don't know why it has 11 votes, there's nothing Christmas related in it, hence the contest title, "All about Christmas".
hey be nice, its mine ahah and there snowballs and a snowman. there an old grouch who lives there, eb happy hes in the christmas spirit this year ahaha

hey be nice, its mine ahah and there snowballs and a snowman. there an old grouch who lives there, eb happy hes in the christmas spirit this year ahaha

If you had added more Christmas content other than snowmans and snowballs, I'd vote for it, but other than that, it's severely lacking Christmas.
Don't get me wrong, that map is bad-ass for winter theme (eg. Svargrond). It would get my nod for a Winter Theme contest.

If you had added more Christmas content other than snowmans and snowballs, I'd vote for it, but other than that, it's severely lacking Christmas.
Don't get me wrong, that map is bad-ass for winter theme (eg. Svargrond). It would get my nod for a Winter Theme contest.
ah i see your point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back