• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ALL-ACC] Starter page

Top searches Upload a file Submit links
Download: Homepage script.zip

not found

bump

Some one who has it can upload it please?
He won't upload it never TT!

This was ages ago :eek:
You want me to make even better starter page for you?

Yes please rehost, or make a new version... it'd be an awsome feature, but maybe add something new to it, to improve it, although duno what would make it better

Since there is some intrest after all

mtDd7l.png

I'll finish it tomorrow =3

Wow nice, the little info at the bottom is cool, is that the pc's stats?.. like for real, or just added there to look cool? lol
But yes, i cannot wait for your upload, try to add the cookies thing where it only shows once though..

nvE_wR.png

This will be the final design, now its just the code which needs to be done :)

- - - Updated - - -

So, instead of this advanced splash page with login functions and highscores I only made it like before. I dont have the knowledge of making it that advanced, I tought I did :s guess I need to rehearse my html/css

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/Rd3Yg/MrFrings-aka-Cloow-Splash-Page.zip
htdocs/sp/yourhomepage
index.php you can change a few things. It's just basic html/css
there is also a .pdf file inside the zip that's where you change all of the content. Just save the file as "sp.jpg" in /images.

Enjoy
smneRC.png

MOD send this post to front

- - - Updated - - -

aJxHQd.png

Forget the old pic this is how it looks

Back