• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@All Banned servers

Acubens

Old Penguin
Solutions
Reaction score
The primary reason why they ban is simple, first of all before proceeding not say you was banned for no reason, there's always a reason for everything.

Now follow these steps and your server will not be banned.

1. Do not allow a lot players in areas (No-logout)
  2. Configure your automatic kick in 15 minutes
  3. Clear the option to keep attacking when the client is closed
  4. Place a ip connection limit to a maximum of 3 would be nice

All these steps will help you does not get banned, there are other methods where are based on source code editing. to not show players "x-logged-players" in the server / webpage #ShowMe

I say all this because it is unfortunate to be banned from the site that provides us daily users, other than it is to waste time waiting for a response from Mr. xinn. Follow these steps and not suffer a ban "stupid" in otservlist

Last edited:
So its cool if ppl have like this? Currently there are 26 active and 110 AFK players on

When you added you server in otservlist? if you have weeks maybe you will be the next target, otservlist ban with interval (i think)

Well, there's a rules section in otservlist.org, but is good that remind the players to follow it.

Wow, dind't even knew about those rules lool.
I will check them right away, Thanks for telling us this =)

well most people who have non-logout zones use it to put fake characters in it so it looks like 150-200 are on when it's really 30-40 so thumbs up for the non-logout rule they got :thumbup:

@abes800: no people won't stop using otservlist, i actually think they will change people, you know what they say.... You don't change otservlist, it changes you <3
/Gelendizer

Back