• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@All Enemys.

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
I do not use pushmax/trashbot.
Some people just have the talent to push some dont.

Watch my stream recordings, if ya dont believe =)

The bot push for you, is a hotkey from magebot, i use mb only to dash and heal, never used this fucking mb hotkeys, and some people say the same about me, "u use pushmax, fucking brazilian, blablablabla"

First of all, anti-push does not work on this ot. 2nd of all, this magebot pushmax is the worst shit ever, it doesnt push right after mwall is gone so who would use it.

Ardexius said:
hahahhah wtf how does this pushmax work? xD

Type PUSHMAX in any of editable hotkeys, press that on your keyboard, attack enemy, stay next to him and MB will push him.

What the?

Magebot has such functions? Then they tell others that they don't have PvP skills? But using a bot that helps you in PvP like this dam magebot is better? Pathetic, how people and tibia developed, woe to you magebot users that you say that you've skills or calling others "noobs". Apparently, you're the pathetic ones, now I realized how certain people mwall und push that fast..lmao

How come it's not forbidden? I mean you have huge advantages using this magebot in PvP's, not? Isn't this a bit too much of a "helping hand"?

Oh Don't scare me. =( Also i just saw that twitchtv ~
Easy to push with mwall timer? My grandmother can do it also haha

welcome to 2013

and pretty sure she cant nor can you push like that in a pressure of a battle ';]

flame [ON]

- - - Updated - - -

@Siura dont worry skill is faster then any bot lol

Last edited:
Back