• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All files. If you help me, I will be very happy.

jestem pro

That is the question
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi. OK I have a request. Could someone share me the all files needed to compile OTClient, because I don't know already which files I have. I so want to compile own OTC. I have some .lib files, but it's not completely.

Thanks for all. I'm counting on your help.

Last edited:
Thank you, but I'm using this tutorial, I took files on the side and I have the error:
Error 1 error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'glew32.lib' C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\otclient-master\vc12\LINK otclient

The problem is that I don't have the file glew32.lib on my PC. So what can I do?

OK I know what is going on, but nowhere has the file:
Error 1 error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_thread-vc110-mt-1_50.lib'
Could someone share me, because I can't download this.

Hm I was looking for everywhere and I didn't find that version. Could someone send me this file:

libboost_thread-vc110-mt-1_50.lib

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I checked this a million times and there aren't any such version of files. I need 1_50, there are only 1_61 and 1_55.

Nobody will help me, but thanks for your commitment

libboost_thread-vc110-mt-1_50.lib << download them through exe. like Margoh says.
glew32.lib < use google "Download glew32.lib" and you get the lib.

I can't, fuck. What a fucking shit... I downloaded files and the same error... There is only libboost_thread-vc120-mt-1_55
I needed vc-110-mt-1_50.... I never will do this, but thanks guys.

Guys... this file doesn't exist. I searched everywhere, I installed everything and I didn't find.

If anyone has any ideas... I'm listening

I don't know these errors killing me.
Error 2 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__glewGetErrorString C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\otclient-master\vc12\graphics.obj otclient

Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__glewInit C:\Users\VAIO\Desktop\otclient-master\vc12\graphics.obj otclient

Last edited by a moderator:
Start with new compilation, those errors appears when something is not linked, probably msvc doesn't link everything properly.

I linked everything, I checked. But I changed the name of files from 1_55 to 1_50, because I can't find these files anywhere. It will be working, if someone send me your files. Of course if someone could.

Okay I'm fucking bad. I can't find "version boost_1_50". Maybe is, but I don't know how to compile first. No one can give me the file boost_1_50_0 to otclient-msvc13-libs?

Last edited:
Back