• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@All Guilds on this rpg server

Sigu

Reaction score
any guild wanna warmode or we will exp all the time like a tards? validius plays on this server 2 months and they wont fight normal.. gratz for you keep exp charlovers _ / 3 days without battle - Validius style. Dont spam that we still lose all battles cuz you have lost like 4 last battles

People ask for war but they don't send any declaration of it.

Last edited:
Well, i give all my respect to you, that u dared to fight us.
Wods before the battle from Exiva i think its zarz. " When we are even you will get smashed "
And what happened? you tell me.

Well, i give all my respect to you, that u dared to fight us.
Wods before the battle from Exiva i think its zarz. " When we are even you will get smashed "
And what happened? you tell me.

:I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career, Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.

dno wtf but i came for like 5 mins and that ankrahmun shit was a waste of time lol

:I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career, Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.

horrible use of the "Taken" quote

We both have some smaller teams online at night. We've proven we aren't scared to fight you guys at this time. You are the ones that leave guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Oct 15 2012, 03:54:47 Killed at Level 223 by Kuulilennu KaiuppiuaMost damage
and by Dei Mystic

Oct 15 2012, 03:43:27 Killed at Level 205 by RamboxMost damage
and by Kobe Brotha

Oct 15 2012, 03:43:52 Killed at Level 187 by VlamMost damage
and by Dei Mystic

Oct 15 2012, 04:16:43 Killed at Level 248 by Actuly Iz SpodermenMost damage
and by Dei Mystic

Clearly you have people on at night. Why not make some small battles then? You'd have to stay in guild for that I guess tho. And we are the charlovers :(

Back