• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All Icechaw Players

bo420169

Reaction score
Guys i was reading about people getting ban from noob chars and ect..
i was gonna make see how many people think that they should rais the amount of Unjust kills for Red skull/Ban

Example
Redskull 5
Ban 8

Because of all the People log on there noob Chars and Purposely Get people Red Skull/Ban

Ppl been asking for that since server started but they will never do it cus they get too much money from ppl paying for unbans.

ya but that dont mean they still ownt get ban.
lol or they need to raise the pvp protection lvl to 150 cuz alot of people get ban from noobs..

Ya it would be Awsome i mean FFs Its a PVP E Server... How else u gonna get exp at lvl 700+? take ages with hunting and when u in a battle noobs pop up out EVERYWHERE and BOOM ur rs...then BOOM ur ban!!! So Tala Do Something man...For the Server.. Everyone wants it......

It'd like it since I always get banned while battling cause of lowlvls that run into my screen

Back
Top Bottom