• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All in crushed liberty bay

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
alliny lb.ttm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Love that Morphine pushes them but not u. Dont say hes not ur noob char 22:39 Apo Comando [198]: exura sio "Morphine"
Whos really the joke team here?

Well I'm back after some years, how to watch this?:p
Nevermind, i see theard with tm

Last edited:
hehe using noobchars + outnumbering us

and the funny thing is that you deny that its ur noobchar AND u deny that u pay him 1kk/day for doing that. HAHHHAH he's been on every fight against u =)

hehe using noobchars + outnumbering us

and the funny thing is that you deny that its ur noobchar AND u deny that u pay him 1kk/day for doing that. HAHHHAH he's been on every fight against u =)

ok stop crying, you used noobchars to make our members rs and bs so wtf is your point?

Hah veziv pro def rusher. Omg veziv is the biggest noob in enitre tibia rly.

Cry me a river :cool:

Look at all of our cams and point out a single noob char helping us. Oh u wont because there arent any noob chars helping us. Unlike u guys we dont need noob chars to help us win. I can promise u that if our team fought ur team with even numbers and 0 noob chars we would rape u guys and force u guys run defense like always

Look at all of our cams and point out a single noob char helping us. Oh u wont because there arent any noob chars helping us. Unlike u guys we dont need noob chars to help us win. I can promise u that if our team fought ur team with even numbers and 0 noob chars we would rape u guys and force u guys run defense like always

Look at my cam in edron rots, use your brain, come back with a better answer.

Ok mr smart ass forum fighter. I only see our team getting pushed and mwalled by non warmode chars. Oh yes that's our own team trapping ourselves. Are u fucking retarded?

Ok mr smart ass forum fighter. I only see our team getting pushed and mwalled by non warmode chars. Oh yes that's our own team trapping ourselves. Are u fucking retarded?

Pwned. No wonder this pussy bitch didn't reply.

V~his response that I'll never read bc I rarely check shadowcores forums now. :(

Back