• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All In Guild Life Thread

Just look at all the history from wars and u'll see if it's too much talking? 1 single frag on a non warmode char says nothing man since most ppl dont wanna take frags ;)

Man you are annoying... You and your guys from All In, two times tried trap me and kill. If i good remember, your ' PVP Style ' is at the level of the sea water.
You remember INQ ? From me: too much talking and little doing.

Ahh okey pro pvp master. We were 3 and i expect us to kill 180 ek with 1 sio? NAJZ

Why should I lick lick lick ass?

Can you tell me please?
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
a bit confused, why shall I join them as I got my own team in this server? :S

BEcause your team has no Pvp what so ever lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Not even a life thread try again...

Man you are annoying... You and your guys from All In, two times tried trap me and kill. If i good remember, your ' PVP Style ' is at the level of the sea water.
You remember INQ :)? From me: too much talking and little doing.

Why quote me?
;(
i can barly say i done enough on this server. even before you guys knew this server when there were 200 ppl average i was top 1
now i manage to make a come back on top 4 even if i didnt play/bot evryday.... so please dont tell me i didnt do a shit.
and no im not in all in.

Ahh so pijaczek wsnt ed?

Pijaczek was in other side INQ, Me and Mamonn was at INQ Gate yes ? And u tried kill me :D Haha it was funy action :D

Why quote me?
;(
i can barly say i done enough on this server. even before you guys knew this server when there were 200 ppl average i was top 1
now i manage to make a come back on top 4 even if i didnt play/bot evryday.... so please dont tell me i didnt do a shit.
and no im not in all in.

Not you. I just want say to Calar Joker that he is funy kid :D

It was my last post at this topic.

Pijaczek was in other side INQ, Me and Mamonn was at INQ Gate yes ? And u tried kill me Haha it was funy action
Ahh so we are noobs cuz we couldnt kill 180 ek that was standing in doors, and there was no way to push u ye? omg so dumb.

FIRST REGROUP ON SHADOWCORES AROUND 2 MONTHS AGO :)

- - - Updated - - -

ONE OF THE MOST EPIC BATTLE ON SHADOWCORES WE HAD :)

- - - Updated - - -

FIRST ACTION ON SHADOWCORES AGAINS OMEL'S TEAM WITHOUT WARMODE

- - - Updated - - -

OMEL'S TEAM USES NOOB CHARS ON BATTLE'S

Back