• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All In Guild Life Thread

Zbieraj jeszcze wiekszą mase może dobijesz 100 ppl w gildi
OFc always complain about the amount. But what happened today in ankh open? 20vs20 and u guys got owned.

Zbieraj jeszcze wiekszą mase może dobijesz 100 ppl w gildi :)

Ye, and most of our ppl have 2-3 chars in guild... However: of 64 members - All In, of 41 members - Real Conglomerate. You have many ppl in guild too... So don't cry, just fight.

Last edited:
The noobs "spanish crew" came to skullbash our battle against conglomerate.
REAL PVP SKILLS ON SPANISH!
BBz2g.jpg

Y you no respect? It's Spanish Powah not Crew lol.

eUK75.png

ToPRx.png

HrPw1.png

FxcYx.png

9ygFx.png

WQi0v.png

BQaIZ.png

081wH.png

Hope if you keep like this All in gonna win this war.
PpR5T.png

Shut up dyablo, 15 year old kid. Fucking noob, playing ot and ur afraid to fight? and u only come to skullbash? fuck u i hope u die in rl.

Isnt this All Ins GUILD life thread? Then can someone explain to me why this "FUCK OFF FLANDIE" Dyablo kiddo is posting several pictures in their GUILD LIFE THREAD?

I'll be waiting for an answer.

Last edited:
Isnt this All Ins GUILD life thread? Then can someone explain to me why this "FUCK OFF FLANDIE" Dyablo kiddo is posting several pictures in their GUILD LIFE THREAD?

Its pictures about em, nothing wrong?

Well i know its rly low when someone crush your battles.
But ppls from tala khan did the same many times destroying wm's.
Good job dyablo keep it going.

Shut up dyablo, 15 year old kid. Fucking noob, playing ot and ur afraid to fight? and u only come to skullbash? fuck u i hope u die in rl.

I remember before you guys came back we had a trade team fighting tala khan. Dyablo died twice and asked me if it was ok for him to leave the guild. He said "I have enough problems on this server man will you be mad if I leave?"

Get a life kid, wishing someone to die in rl over a game? Pathetic.

Really u need doctor, or you got colored paper... This is just game and everything you to take seriously. I think that you are Kid 15 years old, couse normall peoples dont speak that. You didnt learned about life.
No one know about tomorrow, maybe you will next. Never talk to people i wish your death. This is not normal.

PS.

...YOU ARE PUSSY, NOT PLAYER...

Your pictures destroyed my system xD!

So go and report me that I gave you REP with the comment "FUCK OFF FLANDIE", and moderators gonna investigate about it ^^
If it's false then shame at you, liar.

So go and report me that I gave you REP with the comment "FUCK OFF FLANDIE", and moderators gonna investigate about it ^^
If it's false then shame at you, liar.

Numero Uno. It aint false, you the best tutor eVAAAHAHHHHHHH didnt have the balls to write it in a comment.

Numero DOS. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ANSWER?!

Numero TRES. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ANSWER?!

Numero Quatro(well it suppose to be 4 questionmark). WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ANSWER?!

Numero Uno. It aint false, you the best tutor eVAAAHAHHHHHHH didnt have the balls to write it in a comment.

Numero DOS. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ANSWER?!

Numero TRES. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ANSWER?!

Numero Quatro(well it suppose to be 4 questionmark). WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ANSWER?!

Flandiezor - Junior Member. All in this topic. :)

Sorry for offtopic :x

Back