• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All-in Headshots from yesterday only.

Ohh, You're really good :)

hhahahahahaha That's only joke :) 20 mage combo one knight. Impossible.

Ohh, You're really good :)

hhahahahahaha That's only joke :) 20 mage combo one knight. Impossible.

omg your really good :) forum trolling 24/7, if you dont know why im making this movies shut your f*cking mouth. im making these movies to show people how good this OT is and to recrute more people to this OT so we can have nice wars :)

it would be nicer if you zoomed it in a little. Btw funny how you were counting a combo on some mage.

it would be nicer if you zoomed it in a little. Btw funny how you were counting a combo on some mage.

which mage? i dont think we counted combo on any mage, still we use to do that on battles sometimes if he got many potters :)

- - - Updated - - -

@ Siramix
Idk, ill not use it anymore :S i though it would be nice xD I just wanted to fill in something with that empty space so i just took that again xD ITS A part of ALL IN!!

Who are these people and where did they come from? X'D
Awesome movie!

ONE
THU
FREE

:D
Love that voice, haha!

which mage? i dont think we counted combo on any mage, still we use to do that on battles sometimes if he got many potters :)

- - - Updated - - -

@ Siramix
Idk, ill not use it anymore :S i though it would be nice xD I just wanted to fill in something with that empty space so i just took that again xD ITS A part of ALL IN!!

Leave it bro!!!!!! It's our guild entrance. Why remove it? Fuck them if they don't like it.

you said "getting killed" but hey it was a mage so its wrong. you could say "there are no mages that we did count on but there is one getting killed"
Ur jsut a dumb fuck did u know that? we was talking about "counting a mage" but ur just a fucktard. Go to ur little fancy rpg world and stay there.
XON THIS GUY THAT WAS GOING TO PAY FOR NOT BEING HUNTED ON THIS OTS GRATZ!!

dont listen to tards , keep using that login intro it's cool :D good job anyways ;)

Back