• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All In won WM ! :)

navid you are only magebotter, no pvp

CALAR U ARE LVL 200 BUT YOU DIE LIKE LVL 150 EK SO ITS NP!!!!!!!!!1 GO ROOOOOOOOOK NEXT WARMODE

HahahhaahHahahhaahHahahhaahHahahhaahHahahhaahHahahhaahHahahhaahHahahhaahv.

I die like a 79 with strong health potions :D But when I need to play safe I play like a 500 EK.

I don't think its gonna be fight today..

I thought that Veziv is going to be out tonight and so am I, so we don't have a commander.

Hopefully tomorrow? Althought Saturdays I'm usually not home at evenings.. :(

nono Ice Meto. I dont belive that anyone of you pings me, im playing real tibia in a ping war so probably thats why my net is going down sometimes each day..
But its good for you since then you maybe can win jajajajja XD

Ahh that explains.. Was already thinking this was an excuse for the massacre you faced in Port Hope.

View attachment 18427

Every situation is good. he

What do you mean lol?

Ahh that explains.. Was already thinking this was an excuse for the massacre you faced in Port Hope.

Lol Wille didnt get ping pong at ph battle, ppl wouldnt listen to him and we were spplited all the time, thats why u've won and we fought with alot less ppl :D and still managed to get some frags, not like veziv stylah take 2 frags go deff and still lose 15 frags.

Lol Wille didnt get ping pong at ph battle, ppl wouldnt listen to him and we were spplited all the time, thats why u've won and we fought with alot less ppl :D and still managed to get some frags, not like veziv stylah take 2 frags go deff and still lose 15 frags.

Yes sure we know that it's true ;p

Besides; we don't care if we win or loose. We're glad that there's finally some decent warmodes in which neither team gives up.

Everyone don't care. Everyone not including Veziv ;D When he was leading the warmode then we were figthing on deff

calar are u retarded???????????????????????????? I DID GET PINGPONGED IN PH BATTLE U FUCKFACE

Back