• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All in

omg u how can u say that Wille is good and All in is the best guild if u have 15 ppl more on battle?!

People from Shock team, first learn to English, and then write on the forum.
Nuskei u said that veziv is not bad like me ? Rly ? :D So when he played with us who was leading ? Who crashed him when we joined ots ? You ? You are piece of shit, you lose all on shadowcores (with pink guys too) so shut up and learn how to make a fire in the woods with your leader - veziv.

Lol u dumb swedish morons - teaming up is what got you full slots on vent at 6 am every day so stop acting big. When u had ur "All In" full of swe's u got owned same with Kayto. You're outnumbering us all the time, thats what makes u win, not ur skill. hehehe

Kayto its normal i join with 20 ppl to ur vent so u leading / But Remember u got alliance and got 50 ppl all the time making 2 team and boxing us all the time we cant go open :) bcse In 30 seconds we got box

Ye, vezif its not hard to box u :D remember shadowcores? we had 28 ppl and we managed to box u like 3 times on ankh open :D 7ppl from each side :D haha

Just face it, U IS VERI BAT

People from Shock team, first learn to English, and then write on the forum.
Nuskei u said that veziv is not bad like me ? Rly ? :D So when he played with us who was leading ? Who crashed him when we joined ots ? You ? You are piece of shit, you lose all on shadowcores (with pink guys too) so shut up and learn how to make a fire in the woods with your leader - veziv.

you mad bro? veziv is nuub but anyways 100x better than you 15 years old kid trying to be a leader Lmao in telania when we got average lvl and u command we crush you 120:10 then u didnt fight with us for like a week then ots ded so what are you talking about?

Shleder? U had deleted account after 5 minutes in ventrilo, u "hejt" all, but u still are retarded, btw

omg and u still cry about it shadowcores lover? still better than battles with noob chars -.-
I don't cry about spam ava and ue, I dont die like retard like you on it, just read veziv master and what he and his ppl say on this forum, so please stfu and go hejt on, ignore bb

Are u retarded? u crushed us on telania gratz!! we had a trade team on that ot, but what happend on shadowcores?

I crushed you too on shadowcores 100-35, i am a king !!!!!!! SERWER DOMINANDO CRY IS FREE, BLESS IS NOT. cu

Back