• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All in

i guess ava/ues waves its part of the game use it properly and if its so powerfull thing crush every 1 with those magic spells:D

Shleder? U had deleted account after 5 minutes in ventrilo, u "hejt" all, but u still are retarded, btw

I don't cry about spam ava and ue, I dont die like retard like you on it, just read veziv master and what he and his ppl say on this forum, so please stfu and go hejt on, ignore bb

haha for sure playing with kayto is my best dream xdd u left inq team hunt 1 week ago and now acting cool on forum? ;x plz dont make me laught you are retarded one here

haha fucking funny to read, ppl is really fucking dumb XD
Everyone from my team, seriously DONT brag about winning. We are more and its nothing to talk about, BUT the part that makes it fun is that veziv is crying so much and always lying about the amounts you got. Veziv remember in the start when I wasnt with Kayto we went ob in venore. I asked you "How many are you", Veziv answered "15". So I thought good lets go and we went out and u had 25, after battle you said "fuck you noob dont cry 10 ppl come when battle start".
U can have 25-30 in the vent channel and you say "15 PPL PLAY LOL I ONLY GOT 10 FUCING NOOB", and then u come with 25~

long fucking post but i just wanna tell u guys facts cuz it seems like everyone is kinda retarded.
ave i love that u say t all swe ppl is retarded when 0 swedish ppl commented before ur comment u fucking moron

wille, on venore we were 17 but we started fight 0.5 h before our actually gather, so ppl were just coming.
It's true that veziv is crying but he always go to fight and its YOU who cry that he end on deff with 15 ppl less. Its funny how u insult veziv and his team but look what u would do if u were 2x less

"17" ok ok ok np, anyway what u call fight i call defence. And I understand that you need to play in defence BUT please dont call it fight. When did i insult veziv and his team, i only gave facts of what veziv is doing. When we had less he was lying etc about amount to get fights. And when did I cry when he fights on deff, I NEVER said anything about that so please stfu.
I would love to be less and fight like that, make gathers, masterplans, sneaks that becomes into battles etc, instead of waiting 23h each day for a fight.

I see veziv is still crying like a little bitch. WILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pm me... I think I'm making my return :D

I am not so sure what both of the teams are arguing about, when in my eyes both of the teams are have really really bad players.

1. What helps All in is that they always outnumber, and their ed/sorc team is very high lvl. Not crying about lvl but when you add lvl +numbers it makes a big difference.
2. Both teams have fucking TERRIBLE eks. When I say terrible I mean fucking terrible. Played on both teams and on Veziv's team I have not noticed 1 good ek so far. They are getting parceled left and right. That being said nobody is really pushing on this ot its just a bunch of hold ava hold sd shit. Wille, Hakan, and Gazman are the only eks that are playing nice on All in Side.
3. It's hard for Veziv to win when his Eks, pally are so fucking bad that I even found out some of them are using auto manapot which we all know makes it pretty much impossible to push at certain times.
4. Some of All in players are using navi while fighting lmfao. Rosa team for one.

I could go on and on but I just wanna say just fight and don't come on the forum insulting each other when the bottom line is that both teams are trade teams and 80-90% of their players are only good for SD damage.

haha for sure playing with kayto is my best dream xdd u left inq team hunt 1 week ago and now acting cool on forum? ;x plz dont make me laught you are retarded one here

Im acting cool? Look at your fucking posts and think about it, who "acting cool" fucking moron, btw. when you was on shadow you too was on inq with me, but now you still crying about this, u botting all day, I do 3 levels with 2h premium stamina and loggin out from tibia till gather, u play all day, and trolling on forum and tibia, Im not, so ignore bb

I am not so sure what both of the teams are arguing about, when in my eyes both of the teams are have really really bad players.

1. What helps All in is that they always outnumber, and their ed/sorc team is very high lvl. Not crying about lvl but when you add lvl +numbers it makes a big difference.
2. Both teams have fucking TERRIBLE eks. When I say terrible I mean fucking terrible. Played on both teams and on Veziv's team I have not noticed 1 good ek so far. They are getting parceled left and right. That being said nobody is really pushing on this ot its just a bunch of hold ava hold sd shit. Wille, Hakan, and Gazman are the only eks that are playing nice on All in Side.
3. It's hard for Veziv to win when his Eks, pally are so fucking bad that I even found out some of them are using auto manapot which we all know makes it pretty much impossible to push at certain times.
4. Some of All in players are using navi while fighting lmfao. Rosa team for one.

I could go on and on but I just wanna say just fight and don't come on the forum insulting each other when the bottom line is that both teams are trade teams and 80-90% of their players are only good for SD damage.

Rosa team has only been using navi while random pking (read uemaxing people for for lulz). What's the fucking point of using Navi in battles if the whole team isn't using it? But then again, you're a stupid fuck aren't you, Dino

Rosa team has only been using navi while random pking (read uemaxing people for for lulz). What's the fucking point of using Navi in battles if the whole team isn't using it? But then again, you're a stupid fuck aren't you, Dino

Even if they are not using it it in battles it shows the normal players with brain that it's a trade team if it accepts random useless players. Are you one of those rosas or what

Why do I got you so mad?

Veziv Your team is better when you are offline. Shock good fight yesterday.

^^ u Are fucking retard dont talk please haha! what u mean ?

- - - Updated - - -

Its not hard to owned u when we got equal teams :)

i think what we learned from last night, all in is not so all in without 40+ ppl ;)

Bas bro true i tell HIM ITS NOT HARD TO CRUSH THEM WHEN WE GOT > E Q U A L < TEAMS

- - - Updated - - -

Sensorek Aka Edziu Jul 25 2013, 04:11:33 Died at Level 301 by a behemoth :) Veziv never sleep :*

Veziv you have lags? YOUR INTERNET IS DOMINADO BY GYM :D ushahaha

i think what we learned from last night, all in is not so all in without 40+ ppl ;)

last night we got 16 ppl ;] and don't cry :)

Sensorek Aka Edziu Jul 25 2013, 04:11:33 Died at Level 301 by a behemoth Veziv never sleep :*

and i cry?;x

Rosa team? You mean the 8 players me, Allstarz on three and fluppy massacred in wote? :D

Back