• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All in

qyslz5.jpg

IO5EdDA.jpg

[video=youtube;s0FKUrupezU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0FKUrupezU[/video]

Attachments

• c0e076e45a6190be8f5f022cc9a8883e.jpg
    c0e076e45a6190be8f5f022cc9a8883e.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Im acting cool? Look at your fucking posts and think about it, who "acting cool" fucking moron, btw. when you was on shadow you too was on inq with me, but now you still crying about this, u botting all day, I do 3 levels with 2h premium stamina and loggin out from tibia till gather, u play all day, and trolling on forum and tibia, Im not, so ignore bb

hahahah rly you must be so fucking stupid i don't rly care about my posts before. Im playing all day? sorry bro fail i log only in gather/sneak so next time get your info straight before u say something stupid again moron

Flandie the troll on forums - OUT

Nori cool american - IN !!

=PROFIT !

Flandie we wont miss you bb !

Flandie the troll on forums - OUT

Nori cool american - IN !!

=PROFIT !

Flandie we wont miss you bb !

vari najz, y jo spand vari mach tajm un farum wid thom the greedy fag. jo plen al dings wid thom the greedy fag un vintrilo? in litle privat rum whar jo tulk shet abut al in tim? ;sssssss

Rosa team? You mean the 8 players me, Allstarz on three and fluppy massacred in wote? :D

In Edron, we were no more then 5 people with lvl 130-160sorcs, you had a 280EK, 250ed, 200ed.
Later on when we had gained a few levels(like 150-190 u came after us in venore and we killed you like 5 times with like 6-7 people(still pretty low leveled) and you stopped taking pz and then stopped coming back.

I mean, Get 5 level 150sorcs and try to beat 3 of us when we sit on a 280ek, 250ek and 200ed. GL HF.

@Dino, stop calling people "randoms" and "nobodies", its emberraasing.
Nobody fucking cares cause most people are here to have alittle bit of fun, not to sit on a high horse and pretend to be the biggest baws there ever was.
Some of the people you call "randoms" and "nobodies" are people who had full dominando on real tibia servers before 20uj & twist, when Tibia was still survival of the fittest.

I bet you were some fucking lvl 30 on rl tibia that shit your pants as soon as you saw a whiteskull and spent most of your online time in thais depot asking for free items.

@Flandie, Its funny that you liked Dinos PVP dissing posts when you're the biggest noob of all.
But you're probably too stupid to realize the irony anyway.

Last edited:
no we dont need to pay ppl to speak. if he wanna ask some he do?

sari aj dant understend wat ju sey tu mi ;$ plaz tejk diz en angliz ur zwedis or mejbi african lengugage?

Hardkorem: Im the best player in Tibia that you have ever seen. I am the best commander aswell. Combine every single commander and pro pvper together and you wont even come close to me. ;$$$$$$$$$$$$$4444

sari aj dant understend wat ju sey tu mi ;$ plaz tejk diz en angliz ur zwedis or mejbi african lengugage?

Hardkorem: Im the best player in Tibia that you have ever seen. I am the best commander aswell. Combine every single commander and pro pvper together and you wont even come close to me. ;$$$$$$$$$$$$$4444

Why does everyone hate u ? :/

Why does everyone hate u ? :/

Everybody hates the best. Lets take football for an example, look on how many haters Cristiano Ronaldo has and even Messi? Basketball, look at Miami Heat how many haters they have? Look on how many haters Barcelona had during their prime time from 2006 til Bayern did their 7-0 on them? Being the best equals having loads of haters. Bam nailed it

Everybody hates the best. Lets take football for an example, look on how many haters Cristiano Ronaldo has and even Messi? Basketball, look at Miami Heat how many haters they have? Look on how many haters Barcelona had during their prime time from 2006 til Bayern did their 7-0 on them? Being the best equals having loads of haters. Bam nailed it

Finally my life makes sence.

Back