• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All In

WELL random oh well you are just a random who cares you always try to put in your 3 cents but who cares all what you can do is to congratulate some1 other's brain cus you dont have your own

hardcore pvp randomnscrurb what does that have to do with warmode? you're fucking stupid warmode is used a a counter to count how many frags each team has wow i didnt know people could be so dumb...

Why would ppl care about the stats? Its about ruling Lunarforce and the only way you can do that is slaughter every guy on the map. Stats are useless. Nobody uses warmodes on RL tibia on hardcore pvp. Its for kids from ot.

Why would ppl care about the stats? Its about ruling Lunarforce and the only way you can do that is slaughter every guy on the map. Stats are useless. Nobody uses warmodes on RL tibia on hardcore pvp. Its for kids from ot.

Obvisouly never played hardcore-pvp on rl tibia in higher levels....

Obvisouly never played hardcore-pvp on rl tibia in higher levels....

Obviously its u who never fought on real tibia hardcore pvp servers. Its only retarded noobs from ots that like warmodes because they do not know who is with who and barely cant open their eyes to catch attack n paralyze targets without red shields. Real pvpers can play without wm. Watch some old inferna movies on utube and u'll see.

Ardexius stop cry we wanna know who is with us and who not

Ardexius stop cry we wanna know who is with us and who not

so stop getting ppl from trade and it will be easy to know who is with who, im not the one crying im stating facts cuz this guy is writing bullshits.

We not inviting from trade what u mean ? U no remember when u make team together with kayto and u got all the time 50/50 on vent and 50 ppl on action /? When we got 20 - 25 ppl :) and we fighting till the end now we got equal teams and u staying pz 24/7 or warzone dp good idea

Let me get this straight. The argument is about if wanting warmode on a pvp-enforced server makes you a noob or not? You know whats noob? 3 days of not fighting on enforced server because a commander is not there. heh.

So people who say shit like frags don't matter, we want to just fight etc etc and then sit in pz for 3 days because their main commander is not active, in my eyes are the real noobs.

Let me get this straight. The argument is about if wanting warmode on a pvp-enforced server makes you a noob or not? You know whats noob? 3 days of not fighting on enforced server because a commander is not there. heh.

So people who say shit like frags don't matter, we want to just fight etc etc and then sit in pz for 3 days because their main commander is not active, in my eyes are the real noobs.

Alot of people went inactive as soon as wille went to denmark, but we have been fighting every day even though shit was over rather quick.
Last night we were almost outnumbered 2:1. 15vs28

Alot of people went inactive as soon as wille went to denmark, but we have been fighting every day even though shit was over rather quick.
Last night we were almost outnumbered 2:1. 15vs28

Roles have changed? All In starts to bring up that they are outnumbered? NAjzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back