• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows All Look At That.........((Don't ignore))

lol wtf ? who r saying egy sux country !! its realy fool to say about ur country it sux even if it have some defauts but each country have advantages and disadvantages !

sad to hear that :/
i mean The Country sux in that services

In my eyes this thread totaly fail loool.
There are some people who are offering dedicated Servers, so just do it. For making a good business, improve your english first or people can't even really communicate with you. Second, it really looks like that you only wanna make profit yourself since sentence like "only I touch server" shows everything.
Try fix your own server but trust me, noone will do it ;)

so what you are saying is that you want someone to buy you a server, have no access to it, get no position in your server, take the chance to lose whatever money he spent on the dedicated (if server doesnt go well). If you find someone that is willing to do all that, i will be very impressed.

Back