• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ All of Softcores

New or Old Exhuast

• Yes

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 57.6%

• Total voters

Bixus

Reaction score
Notice, ever since they changed the exhuast to more of a "real tibia" state, all you see is knights being botted up.

Such a fun server, if we wanted this we can just go play real. Why do you think fewer and fewer people are playing now days.

Bring back the old exhuast...

Yes - Put the exhuast back the way it was
No - Keep it the same as it is now

Yes.. i think the record is 400 something players.. now only about 200

- The exhaust now doesn't suck, we always pwn knights lvl 250's... They are easy to get down, like Minimii, got ownd only with Nub-Charz'orz xD

- The exhaust now doesn't suck, we always pwn knights lvl 250's... They are easy to get down, like Minimii, got ownd only with Nub-Charz'orz xD

So? What should I do if I get traped with 20 level 100s? They kill me in like 3 good combos, Even less. And you've maybe killed me when i've been afk, well great job (Y) really good job.

that fucking Emeo wannabe dosent even dare to tell hes name in softcore haha

maybe if you werent so fucking stupid, you would have picked it up along the way.. its been said several times already, but your probably to dumb to read!

I think that forum moderator should delete all offtopic posts..

Guys this thread isn't for showing your 'power' on Ot or for swearing on the others or something like, it's created to express your opinion about exhausted if you forgot.

@topic
I think that new exh~ is good.
and not just bcuz im a knight, i was playing on sorcerer earlier and i think that PK was too easy with old exhausted

Back