• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All oldschool players, what 7.4 server would u like to play on? Read it!

Low rates, get a new city with mid lvl spawns.

Balance out the classes
Get a 7.72 client with antibot
Probably a noob friendly blessing system
Get a tutor/gm team before you start

7.72 Client with 7.4 Sprites + Custom Sprites (New areas with quests, monsters, and things to explore, like a Library with books telling about the surroundings that give a smooth RPG feeling).
No runes on shop (Come on, whats wrong with having some fun killing afk runners? Otherwise you'd have only high level mages).
Loot 3x~4x.
Regen for mages 4 mana / 2 sec with promotion, nothing more than that.
Staged experience, something like starting at 10x and ending at 1.5x (after level 150 or depending on the Custom Area with the new quests and difficulty to deal with the quest).
A nice tasking system which has no boring tasks, like killing a monster over 600 times (this way you wont get blocked spawns or power abusers staying at the same place for a huge amount of time due to lack of spawns on Old Tibia, and with it there will be much less players complaining about it.)

Now it comes to the Donation part, which most players will buzz around and complain, but without it you wont be able to maintain the server online:
Boats and promotion should be free for everyone, Housing system and blesses for Donators, no extra experience, no extra loot chance. (Thats the most fair thing to do, since people that want to support, will do because they like your project, and not because they have THAT MUCH ADVANTAGE over the "free-gamerz").

Donator system should be done with two type of cards ->
  • Cheaper cards -> cannot be traded and each card has the duration of 24 hours use. (if someone decides to give a stop, they can still use Donator cards when they get back without having to spend money again).
  • Expensiver cards -> These ones can be commerciazed ingame.
Now there's the complicated part about it which is Housing, Houses should stay 24-36 hours with the owner after his Donator time ends, so he's got time to move his stuff around and eventually buying another card (cards should be sold in packs, ofc).

I hope my ideas are fair enough, and that I can contribute to your project :)

Personally, I just wanted a real tibia map and very low exp rate (1x or 2x). I would play right now :S

Back