• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

All players have 10000 cap!

ian12

Guardian OT
Reaction score
Hello, im useing 0.4 SVN

All players have 10000 cap, i searched forums and couldnt find anything.

Yes, i looked at config.lua, groups.xml and the samples in database. I couldnt find anything relating to this problem. is it in the sources? if so.. what one i can just re-compile the exe. :S thanks!

Hello, im useing 0.4 SVN

All players have 10000 cap, i searched forums and couldnt find anything.

Yes, i looked at config.lua, groups.xml and the samples in database. I couldnt find anything relating to this problem. is it in the sources? if so.. what one i can just re-compile the exe. :S thanks!

Are you iandonker?!

You must set your samples to cap 480 (default level 8)

For the players who are already bugged:

SQL:
UPDATE `players` SET `cap` = 480 + (level - 8) * 20  WHERE `vocation` = 1  ;
UPDATE `players` SET `cap` = 480 + (level - 8) * 20  WHERE `vocation` = 2  ;
UPDATE `players` SET `cap` = 480 + (level - 8) * 20  WHERE `vocation` = 3  ;
UPDATE `players` SET `cap` = 480 + (level - 8) * 25  WHERE `vocation` = 4  ;

If it doesn't work and the players keep starting with 10k cap, i doubt the samples are well configured.
Check if the sample's names is the same in your database and in your configuration.

Last edited:
All of the samples and characters in my database have the right amount of cap, around 470~ config.lua says usecap~ and there's nothing in groups.XML for player flags, only tutors+

data->XML->vocations.xml

change everyone:
gaincap = "0"

and in database set in example vocations cap to 10.000

:)

Back