• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying ALL Shadowcores Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey well i think we can make a buisness I can manage up to 50kk and we can trade in parts.

if you will not chargeback within first 3 days then alright to me :D

hey well i think we can make a buisness I can manage up to 50kk and we can trade in parts.

if you will not chargeback within first 3 days then alright to me :D

So you want me to pay for my cash, and wait 3 days...? ;/

I can sell you 10kk, trade in small parts (10x1kk)

panduh
dont trust side effects (national anthem) hes a major scammer

This guys is trusted? Because i have 200kk for sell and a lot of rare items.

i havent done any deals yet, so no one can say that i am trusted, how can i not be trusted if im paying first and i even wait for you to accept and make a payment on w/e u want so i cant cancel it? also i only do small payments. 10$/10kk if you got 500kk and your legit then we would have to talk about it.

haha ;d a lot of ppl hates me but i wasnt making deal with anyone so why they saying you can't trust me? ;o 500+ positive comment on allegro. Im not trusted.

to answer your question and many other nuskei i will do so with screenshots
first screenshot gave him the oppurtunity to ask around for a few days
2jb6xxv.png

second screenshot he tells me he got scammed but doesnt even know the kids name sounds legit
2yvt7a9.png

third screenshot spending 3k real dollars on ot highly doubt it
juz2o7.png

fourth screenshot other members are also waiting to get there "money"
15694er.png

now its your choice how to "Deal" with this kid but hes a obvios scammer i even offered to do 1kk at a time at one point it wasnt good enough for him he also has no name for the people he "DeALt" with fairly hes a complete lier trust me i played other ots with this kid its not worth the time..also 3k on a ot fat chance...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back