• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying ALL Shadowcores Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a scammer cause i don't wanna send you 25$ first? real money is more valuable then gold on a game, and you dont believe that i can spend 3000$ on a game is only cause you are clearly jelious... that i can buy what ever i want on any ot and you gotta work your ass off to sell your gold. also i haven't even scammed anyone and yet you say im a scammer? when there is 0.00% proof.

Edit: also your comment will be removed.

Last edited:
im a scammer cause i don't wanna send you 25$ first? real money is more valuable then gold on a game, and you dont believe that i can spend 3000$ on a game is only cause you are clearly jelious... that i can buy what ever i want on any ot and you gotta work your ass off to sell your gold. also i haven't even scammed anyone and yet you say im a scammer? when there is 0.00% proof.

Edit: also your comment will be removed.
theres no reason to remove it you're thread should be removed this is a obvios scam trust me kid i know you better than anyone on these forumns you're always saying you have money coming in but guess what it never comes haha this isnt why would you pay 6$ for a premium scroll that costs 3.50 on the site?

Thread locked due to scams complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back