• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@All teams

Maziajka

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Just wanna let you guys know, ya'll beyond retarded, doesn't matter who started the "ping war".. you're all pinging each other.. 2 years ago people were actually true fighters.. you guys are all charloving kids who ping each other and do everything to win instead of having fun.

no idea I was watching Halle's cast, few ppl got pinged in dara and then Halle as well.

Here the point is which team can exp warzones...not to have good battles. But what else to expect with these kind of commanders who play like emotional 14 year old girls.

Ok sure they dont like veziv and are pinging him, but why ping others and why are Drako and calar not fighting vs each other lol. This is more rpg than shadowcores

Last edited:
Ok sure they dont like veziv and are pinging him, but why ping others and why are Drako and calar not fighting vs each other lol. This is more rpg than shadowcores

Because veziv is pinging drako, we had to make 2 small teams from our vent in order to have some fun today.

Just an advice, if you guys actually wanna have fun.. stop hating each other.. learn how to enjoy the game as normal people do.

Here the point is which team can exp warzones...not to have good battles. But what else to expect with these kind of commanders who play like emotional 14 year old girls.

and how we can fight if drako make gather at 20 wm with calar and he is getting pinged 2h before? veziv got still some asslickers but chill tomorrow drako will change ip so they can only ping our ppl in respawns etc

and how we can fight if drako make gather at 20 wm with calar and he is getting pinged 2h before? veziv got still some asslickers but chill tomorrow drako will change ip so they can only ping our ppl in respawns etc

maybe he shouldnt try to spy and enter ventrilo on someone elses account. Besides when I told him can u tell your members to stop pinging he said I dont care if they ping. Then later msges me to tell Veziv stop pinging drako. Hypocrisy u are all the same to me.

Veziv remember that you wont get your ek pinging people, stop crying and make a new ek and bot 24/7 we all know that you can do it

Play on a dedicated with DDOSArrest, traceback and sue the ddos guy. Get his money and cheer forever :)

Back