• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@All teams

As i can see nothing changes in 6 months of My retirement.

No you didn't miss anything, and I suggest you don't waste your time trying to come back. This is the worst lunarforce has been since the start of the server. It is really sad lol there is no pvp on this server. The teams won't fight until they have 35+ and they will never fight if they have 5 less. It's mandatory to cry about numbers when you lose a battle and you must ping the other commander when you start to lose battles.

None of the commanders care about having good battles they care about exping in warzone xd

Dino, say this to your friend veziv, he is pinging drako when we have gather to war mode, we wanna fight normal, but with this kid you cannot do this seriously, just waiting for change ip by drako and we will fight normal, without this kid veziv and his cry

Dino, say this to your friend veziv, he is pinging drako when we have gather to war mode, we wanna fight normal, but with this kid you cannot do this seriously, just waiting for change ip by drako and we will fight normal, without this kid veziv and his cry
+1000000000

but still some retards like salar will say that we are pinging lol

but still some retards like salar will say that we are pinging lol

I can tell this lapa to stop but you please stfu lol. Your team started all of this you dont need to keep trying to deny it we been over it enough.

I can tell this lapa to stop but you please stfu lol. Your team started all of this you dont need to keep trying to deny it we been over it enough.
we started but who is doing this? :D

we started but who is doing this? :D

Maybe you don't understand where I am coming from so Ill clear for you as best as I can. Anyone from calar's team that asks to stop getting pinged goes in 1 ear and out the other(I dont think I need to explain why). As for drako, I think hes more reasonable than veziv and calar but it is also his fault that he entered ventrilo to spy and thats how veziv and whoever is pinging him got his ip. Not much I can do about this because I am not very active atm and idk who is pinging. I don't support that shit but my point to you is you have no room to talk about pinging. Hope you understand xd.

Not my fault that Low entered our vent and got pinged by Maslana.

This is one of the main reasons I stopped playing TBH, All you guys do is ping each other. Then you have the kids that play innocent but are laughing at all of you crying on forums as they act big through a booter and a VPN.

@Mikkel Lunarforce will never ever ever be good, I take that back, TIBIA will never be good again unless people like @Veziv @Calar and Drako stop getting people like @Chazzy @Xabortheasraper (No offence to these 2, love you both still!) @Maslana Pingier and others that are known for pinging just for a quick laugh.

Every oldschool player knows how shit Tibia is at the moment, that's why most of us are resorting to League / Dota again. Until the shit stains of Tibia are wiped away for a while and they/we can come back for a bit of fun.

You guys have fun with this ping pong shit, I still have respect for you, @Calar but I will never respect your team. No matter who is in it. Same goes for @Veziv (Still think you're a bit mental though).

Cya.

Don't go where? I just talk random shit like you do.

Don't go where? I just talk random shit like you do.

All I said was facts, ask Drako how they got his ip. You are known as a commander that pings to win, I ain't mad you can have that. Keep saying in every post I am retarded and that I'm only saying bullshit, that's all you can say when someone hits you with only facts.

All I said was facts, ask Drako how they got his ip. You are known as a commander that pings to win, I ain't mad you can have that. Keep saying in every post I am retarded and that I'm only saying bullshit, that's all you can say when someone hits you with only facts.

Facts? dude I don't even want to be a commander I just command to have fun since there's no one else in our team that wants to command. Ping to win? who got pinged? low and ciamkaj they got pinged by Maslana not me. You just talk what you want.

Facts? dude I don't even want to be a commander I just command to have fun since there's no one else in our team that wants to command. Ping to win? who got pinged? low and ciamkaj they got pinged by Maslana not me. You just talk what you want.

Lol this shit is hilarious that you are still here on forum trying to deny what everyone already knows. You have killed players solo who have been pinged, you brag about how good your pingers are in the team, you tell people to ping others, you ask for peoples ips. I was in your vent before this is all true. It's funny and amazing at the same time because everyone knows it and STILL you are trying to hide it lol.

And stop with this I command cuz nobody else wants to. What does this have to do with anything I am talking about?

hahahaha, this fifty~ made my day. hahahaahah. High lvl of conspiracy

yeez cant you guys just get a room and talk it out?
noone cares about this forum posts/threads since its just meaningless and empty words
it is how it is today, ppl ping eachother, either live with it (change ip or smt) or gtfo
noone of this bullshits posts is going to make ppl stop ping

Veziv remember that you wont get your ek pinging people, stop crying and make a new ek and bot 24/7 we all know that you can do it
Trini just shut the fuck up, ur some random br with a retarded voice and the worst mic i've ever heard. bb

Back