• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All those fake Ots in Otservlist

Hamsy

Reaction score
Hey,

Whats up with all those repeteaded ots in otservlist? how come they are not being banned, clearly there is something fishy here:

ive also found that almost 90% of evos ots in 8.6 today are using the same map, same spells, same everything, only different players; are they being run by the same person or what? I really dont get it.

Thanks,

H.

What about the names, the desciptions, same players, its a bit weird
You wrote different players, that's why my comment, about 30-40% of the opentibia population doesn't know yet how to make a basic script or perform the most basic tasks there, so i wouldn't be surprised if they don't know how to change the name

My guess is we might see more of them pop up with what's going on in the world today.

There is like 6 ots with the same website, same introduction video and same owner aswell.
Just search for Zapto.org and 8.6 and look att almost everyone XD
Its like 2 different owners on 15 ots lmao
Few of them XD

Last edited:
There is like 6 ots with the same website, same introduction video and same owner aswell.
Just search for Zapto.org and 8.6 and look att almost everyone XD
Its like 2 different owners on 15 ots lmao
Few of them XD

thats what i was refering, is very fishy, it doesnt look like different people running a similar ot, it does look like the same person having the same ots.

Seems weird that in the download page they offer bots and client, maybe they are introducing virus through the "free" bots.

There is definitely something weird there.

Agreed!
Post automatically merged:

The ones u sent is the same ots as the one i sent!
Someone on otservlist should just ban this guy forever.
You can buy "Forever GOD" and "Forever GM" on all his ots aswell

It sucks because im trying to find any server that isn't RL map, and it seems like 90% of evos are from this guy, it really makes searching in otservlist a pain..

It sucks because im trying to find any server that isn't RL map, and it seems like 90% of evos are from this guy, it really makes searching in otservlist a pain..

Back