• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All tuts on setting up a new server outdated =(

Dingza

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sure this would be a common question but please forgive me as i have spent ages looking for an Answer but have found nothing... I used to have a server setup AGGGESSS ago back when tibia 7.6 was "the sh#t" back then I have an XML server and was pretty easy to get going... I've recently got my hands on a server from work and thought it would be fun to make a tibia server again... I want to make a 9.8 real map (Yes a boring real map) but i haven't a clue what OS to run it on or what SQL to use or anything.. SO my question is simple yet extremly important... What OS is better to use? Windows OR Linux? and what version? ex: windows server 2008 and what SQl to use? ex: UNISERVER

Once again sorry for the basic question but i need to know and hopefully when i get my server going i can give back more to the community than i take. Thanks in advance,
Matt.

lol no worries mate...hopefully someone does or can point me in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump =)

Back