• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All war Teams : What About ?

Lapaa

Reaction score
What about every warteam here just transfere to lunarforce and stop charloving ?
There will be no crys over avalaches,ues etc....pure push,sd :p
If any active team transfere there then me and Jordi will do it aswell :p
@Szady
@Kaytovsky
@Old Stromon <-Talk to sivek

Shadowcores is really boring gajs why are we even doing reloads here and fighting?
Just because crybabe like veziv or smth transfered away cuz he needed orsha power to win?
Idk but think about it gajs.

ok its ava, ue server; lunar is 1000x better...

but still siwek / kayto / calar / me are fighting here for some months, on lunar u fought always for 2 weeks max and ggthxbb.

so no, maybe we will cry on forum but its still funny

and sorry but ur team isnt worth to transfer on lunar, they only one way to fight with me / Calar for you / jordi is using ava/ue so why u want transfer?

yea we will transfer to lunar and u will stay again in south east gate holding avalanches to the north when we fighting? no thanks XDD
As I remember when we played lunar last time veziv got POV by us everywhere and that was with calar peoples not even his own trasH playerS

ok its ava, ue server; lunar is 1000x better...

but still siwek / kayto / calar / me are fighting here for some months, on lunar u fought always for 2 weeks max and ggthxbb.

so no, maybe we will cry on forum but its still funny
ofc we fight 2 weeks max and then bb because noone stayed active
if you calar veziv and lapa team all transfer we can have best wars and everyone know this
but 1 of you needs to make first step to leave this orsha ot ;p

We are talking here like we all need to transfer lol. 90% of us in this thread have char in lunarforce. not even need to transfer.

@Lapaa Its not about ava/ue.. When you made deal with veziv about NO AVA/UE few of your tard trade members spammed wawe/ava anyways cause they no habla england to stop ava. So better teach your team how to not ava, then start good wars, without ava.

Signed to Lunarforce fight
/Lapa, Jordi you shouldnt go, cause u can win only with ava/wawe :( so better stay here, if you don't want to go back to shadow after 3 days.

I've made that step like 10 times and what? yes we had good wars but not for long....

I've made that step like 10 times and what? yes we had good wars but not for long....
bullshit and u know it calar ;p
its never been full teams transferring back last time we fought it was everyone playing on borrowed chars or just some noob chars they had left
with everyone transferring their main chars from shadowcores it would be so much different xd

Veziv won't transfer men he was getting masacre by calar's team and came back to shadowcores and then was crying about ava ajahahaahahaa im lvling my ms so it wont be only ava now ue power gaajs

Why you still write about this lunar, it's obvious that no one will transfer there

Veziv won't transfer men he was getting masacre by calar's team and came back to shadowcores and then was crying about ava ajahahaahahaa im lvling my ms so it wont be only ava now ue power gaajs
true info

lets wait till calar lose 1 battle on ava and then.... "LUNAR RELOAD I WONT PLAY THIS NOOB OTS EVER AGAIN, LETS GO PLAY CS NOW"

the wars didnt last cuz YOU guys left. Your players wanted to exp on party bonus and kept crying about cash and such. Please dont blame the server.

Lunarforce has the best pvp settings,exp rates wich is needed to have great wars,but the problem is this charlove leaders wich dont want to go there because they will loose levels on transfere....
If kayto/szady would go lunarforce then we transfere directly aswell..

but tell me: why we should transfer? you're not a team whos worth it, get it! its not going to be 3 way fights, only me and calar. u will try to ue on our backs and its all. you cant deal with us without avalanches in 40 ppl and its not to argue with you or someone, its true.

me and calar can fight here so whats a problem? ofc lunarforce is better cause we can avoid noobchars, ues, avas but its ot where one side will lose in 1-2 weeks and going retired. on shadowcores after lost 2-3 warmodes you can still fight on -2 lvls to let ur opponent lose power. you're fighting on respawns without warmodes, on lunar its better to die and go make 20% lvl to other place.

i just dont feel good on lunar, I played last year in 80% fights there in some team and for me shadow is better to PLAY.

so sorry, I wont transfer now because JORDI'S team need it.

haha jordi retired again ? Warjaty 16-- vs-- last decision 38 and jordi lose the war... pffff kkkthxbye

Back