• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Allocation Failed, Server Out of Memory, I rep+

Fyruz

★★★★★
Reaction score
Hello otlanders, I have a problem on my dedicated, I pay 300 dolars for the dedicated have, 8GB of RAM, and 1TB, but later of 1 hour or can be 10 min the server close and tell me that Allocation Failed, server out of memory, but my dedicated have alot of memory! I dont understand whats happening pelase help me I will rep+++

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is how i done it I read exique's guide to compile download all source files then use stians pack and compile (Read exique's guide) then use LaaTido with the NEW .exe in your source directory and remove your old =)
NOTE: Its Not sure that this is working but It worked for me im usin 64bits Win7 =)
REP+ Please?

-.-' U are
noob.jpg

iF UR PC don't suport 64mbit u couldn't...
It's your system mine suports 32mbits..

-.-' U are
noob.jpg

iF UR PC don't suport 64mbit u couldn't...
It's your system mine suports 32mbits..
You should learn to spell support and its not mbits your tard.
MY pc is a 64BITS OS -.-
4gb RAM 1gb dedi graphic card and I got that error so I used the things I wrote before then it worked great ffs.

You should learn to spell support and its not mbits your tard.
MY pc is a 64BITS OS -.-
4gb RAM 1gb dedi graphic card and I got that error so I used the things I wrote before then it worked great ffs.

Show us A photo, I whant to see it, If ur pc supports 64 mbits, because i had a hoster with 4gb ram Processor 2 Quad and 64 mbits and server never crashed.

i found out the solution, 1 point- use laatido, 2 point- if laatido doesn't work its because YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGHT MEMORY!

and thats it don't come with crazy stuff thats the only 2 options that exist

Back