• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Allow Delayed Server Gala Post

Competitibia

Pain & Glory WHole
Solutions
Reaction score
Just like the thread says currently when you create thread it has to be approved and the maximum time is 7 days
I am working whole day tomorrow and would like to publish my server advertising ( all other tibia forums allow for longer than 7 days period that is why i request this feature)
Allow me to make Delayed post that will Automatically go live when the server is Live from Set date. meaning that u can write thread 2 weeks before but it won't show in gala if its approved only until timer hits exactly 7days.

I think this will be a handy option/feature for people especially that we are all adults have life / jobs /families and it would just help to have my server covered for extra 2 hours or even allow us to have server accepted and not losing any advertising time because no mod is there to approve the thread itself.

I ask for TRUE 7 days server advertising time as per Server Gala Board RULES. not 6 days and 15 hours because mods are sleeping( mods are humans too! and I know that that is why it is critical for automated system to be put in place for publishing not approving)

just example i made thread 2 h ago ( finished work and now imagine i have to lose 1 day of advertising because of board rules!

Back