• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Allow only like 3 Account Manager at a time.

God Sora

Reaction score
So yeah, they're using the megabomb to lag my server and for some reason all the connections to my server look like they're using my ip address so I can't use the script to protect from mcs. Any way to make it so they cant login with the account manager more than 3 times?

So yeah, they're using the megabomb to lag my server and for some reason all the connections to my server look like they're using my ip address so I can't use the script to protect from mcs. Any way to make it so they cant login with the account manager more than 3 times?
Code:
local count = 0

function onLogin(cid)
    local name = getCreatureName(cid)
    if count == 3  and name == 'Account Manager' then
        return false
    end
    if name == 'Account Manager' then
        count = count + 1
    end
    return true
end

function onLogout(cid)
    if getCreatureName(cid) == 'Account Manager' then
        count = count - 1
    end
    return true
end

Yo thank you, I got the login part working but I don't have the logout part working. Therefor it doesn't let people log back in the acc manager once it's logged on 3 times.

Yo thank you, I got the login part working but I don't have the logout part working. Therefor it doesn't let people log back in the acc manager once it's logged on 3 times.
did you put that all in one script?
every time acc manager logs out it should subtract from the count o-o

Back