• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Allways Dark?

wizzy1231

Reaction score
Hello, im new to this but i hope i posting in the right place. i'm creating a ot but when i switch from GOD to player the screen goes to "night time" all the time. is it a way to fix taht?

Attachments

Solution
Hello, im new to this but i hope i posting in the right place. i'm creating a ot but when i switch from GOD to player the screen goes to "night time" all the time. is it a way to fix taht?
Which client are you using? In otc you can adjust light by options -> graphics -> ambient light

If it worked, please mark this as solution.
Which client are you using? In otc you can adjust light by options -> graphics -> ambient light

Solution

I did find it in the game.ccp for the server not to go through with the " Sunset" and "Sunrise". Changed the time limit there and i worked :)

Back