• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alpha-Test Part 2 - Multiverse - Released **New Client**

Do you think you will play the below MMORPG?

• I will play the Alpha.

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • I prefer to wait for the Beta.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I will wait till the game is fully released.

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • I probably will not play this game.

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
I'm still working on this server.
Completely re-scripted the NPC Shops, I need to update a lot of UI, and I have done a bunch of OTClient Updates and TFS updates/optimizations.
I now have the ability to save the entire map, so anything you do to the map stays forever, even after restarts. (This means you can hide stuff around the map and it will be there when you come back).

It isn't ready yet, still have a ways to go. But once I get close to the next Test i'll make sure to make a new thread and let everyone know.

I now have the ability to save the entire map, so anything you do to the map stays forever, even after restarts. (This means you can hide stuff around the map and it will be there when you come back).

I remember talking to you guys about this last time I got to play- literally log on to OTland to check this thread.
One day.

Back