• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alpha testers wanted

Werewolf

Forbidden Ascension
Reaction score
i am currently in need of alpha testers to test my newly created custom spells and monsters and new ingame fetures so i will be able to release the server tomorrow on time.

to be a alpha tester you simply need to go to www.tibiakingdoms.com and download the custom client and make an account and character on the websight then log in.

Once logged in simply walk south for 20 steps into the arena were we can start the testing :D
rewards for alpha testers will be discussed by the alpha testers ingame.

Alpha testing for the server will take place effective immediately (right now) and last for the next 15 hours.
you may log on at any time in this time frame to be an alpha tester.

thank you for reading this and i hope to see you ingame :D

Last edited:
D: 7 hours and no testers.

please everyone, i need help with testing these scripts otherwise i wont be able to release the server on time

okay okay... 2 cookies?

:D anyways, i really do need 1-2 Testers right away please.

D: well day is over and not a single person logged in... well that's a bummer, guess the project will be delayed again. Maybe next time otland community.

Would be cool if you made a new type of sever, I just don't feel like playing tibiakingdoms again. Maybe a new style of a server, with different system and such would be awesome!

oh it is alot different then it was in the past beleave me, also alot of the systems that were half broken or dysfunctional are now working. the server also has alot more stuff then just hunting all day it has many side activitys.

Also as for the type, i really injoy RPG styles for they are long term and feel more rewarding.

Last edited:
if you let me be a god or a gm I will play it full time ( preverbal the god but)

Would be cool if you made a new type of sever, I just don't feel like playing tibiakingdoms again. Maybe a new style of a server, with different system and such would be awesome!
I will help you if your frill about that

if you let me be a god or a gm I will play it full time ( preverbal the god but)

sorry to say but when someone Asks to be a GM/god they think that being a gm/god is fun... but being a GM/god is a job with responsibility. it is not fun at all.

Alright. Day #2.
Still currently looking for people who would like to test some scripts in tibia kingdoms.
to test you simply need to follow these steps
1: www.tibiakingdoms.com
2: click account tab then Downloads
3: Start to download the client
4: create an account
5: make a character on the account
6: once downloads done. log in using your account
7: once logged in walk south 20 steps.

:D then we can start testing some fun scripts

if for some reason i am not responding inagme, add me to your skype : werewo1fkn1ght
and message me. This will get my attention.

Last edited:
yup XD there are alot of vocations but if you go to the web sight into library section it will give you a little information about each of the vocations, it may help decide what one you want to play.

Yes this is an upgraded version of Rise of tibia XD

Back