• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alvoria | Uni Old map.

Krzysiek0

KrzysieKK
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,
Here i have a map that is/was used by alvoria and unitedots.
Hope you like it.

Download Link - Speedy.
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/RtzTH/alvoria.uni.oldtemple.otbm

Maybe you could put some pictures in this thread? I mean, I would like to know how the map looks like before I download it.

pihuddlcapgmmyptandjnstyxtzadwpqiqtzwnstddsqykwbmoajodcbqovgkmcwsrvehwudakpkoaiyidyriohunqxgzxnsqqtf

vgkyimyqjxtfsyotyjfunquejbbpbwlifjhfnqjiwnwrbsythuahyighqpuykxaiahwnphoksvmrdymijcwtclbhaaxxapjlpvia

mkfyfpuolwxgsivyeahilbdijfhznryarvugkoanhsozzetgowhgbjvbicqvknpyeygbmbstmgudjoijaosyuqtqmzfcmjswezbu

qrwwsqrxlzhkmaeyljjgnklhonuzylfiuklohkdyfwengpyuzngiarjchkpdcwxnnbbrqtjeyfihogthywfyyzausblaaoudzhat

Pictures :) . Sorry couldn't edit it

Wow! That looks really great! I love how the mapper really made it look like winter-ish! Most people tend to over-do it with too much ice or snow, but this mixed was awesome! Gonna download it and check it out properly!

Oh, I thought this was like a full scale map, with at least houses and perhaps some spawns too, either way, it still looks really great! It's awesome for a ice/winter -ish city style, and probably for other things too!

Back