• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Alysia RPG map

Aeven


Reaction score
Selling Alysia RPG map for 8€ (EUR) - If you are interested, please contact me via PM.

bil.png

YouTube - Alysia OTS trailer on YouTube

We were working on this ots since october '09. Server has OWN, custom, precisely prepared map. Here's it:
worldu.png

Map has:

• 43.3 MB of weight!
  • 8 Cities;
  • 427 Houses;
  • Over 120 hunting places (counting only monsters stronger or same as dragon!
  • More than 40 own quests!

Screenshots:

One of 8 towns:
ascal1.png

ascal2pgn.png

'Clever' Quests- Sometimes, you need to speak with NPC to gain your revard.
wyat.png

93920669.png

The Inqiusition and Pits of Inferno quests- additions from RL map (100% the same, all scrpits, including 'faster way to throneroom' and 'INQ teleport room'!
inqp.png

poit.png

Unique Boss system! Slay those beasts and gain experience & precious items!
32758979.png

khe.png

Explore dark and dangerous locations:
grims.png

28575703.png

11027292.png

holec.png

ghastly.png

plagus.png

wyrms.png

wrl.png

A few more hunting places:
alddragons.png

elfs.png

hydras.png

34083446.png

Selling Alysia RPG map for 8€ (EUR) - If you are interested, please contact me via PM.

Last edited:
Just wondering: pure map or scripts also included?

dude, how come I got this map on my pc o.o? its probably already released somewhere x.x

Offer 3 gp, since like 40% of the map is downloadable here on Otland.

Much of this is my mappings, bet it's other mappers too.

It's hard to find people selling a map that isn't somebody elses work just edited, or download-able pieces from Otland/fans

I would buy this if it came with the data folder.

Just wondering: pure map or scripts also included?
Map only.

dude, how come I got this map on my pc o.o? its probably already released somewhere x.x
Offer 3 gp, since like 40% of the map is downloadable here on Otland.
Much of this is my mappings, bet it's other mappers too.
It's hard to find people selling a map that isn't somebody elses work just edited, or download-able pieces from Otland/fans
These pieces of maps that you have is shit. Version of the map, that I have, is the latest update, has all the new places, fixes and the the most important thing is that my map is 100% of Alysia, not contains missing pieces.

The map dont worth anyting if there isn't scripts.

If you're creating your own project, you can copy pieces/islands/exp places/etc. from Alysia map to your map. Alysia map is really great, contains many exp places, cool quests etc.

So now you're calling neons pieces sh1t? If they were so sh1t, why you download them and used it on your project, even if you edit it, it's still Neon piece. If it was so sh1t you coulda just made your own, but ofc you can't.

So now you're calling neons pieces sh1t? If they were so sh1t, why you download them and used it on your project, even if you edit it, it's still Neon piece. If it was so sh1t you coulda just made your own, but ofc you can't.

You don't understand me. I mean that downloading tracked ingame pieces is more shitty than copying it in map editor.

btw. stop spamming.

Yes but It will take long time to work with it and make it works good:S

I am pretty sure that this map is for sale on another forum.

Are you the original owner? I think you're reselling this.

I am pretty sure that this map is for sale on another forum.

Are you the original owner? I think you're reselling this.

I've bought this map and all right to it for 22$ and I'm selling it for lower price, becouse I think that many peoples want to have it.

Did the seller give you permission? Any proof?

Back