• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Amaethiel Roleplaying Server

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
pTljNH.png

Brief Overview/FAQ

Also check out our Facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/Amaethiel

What is Amaethiel?

A last ditch effort at creating a visually beautiful world, that combines the aspects of role-playing while keeping the ever so loved player verse player side of Tibia. Our vision is to provide a source of entertainment to every type of Tibia player, from those who find enjoyment in adventuring to those who long for the taste of blood. Who said exploring wasn't fun? we strive to create a map that keeps our adventurers on their feet, with constant weekly updates to add to a heavily detailed world.

What do you have to offer?

We have a diverse team of staff already who have long backgrounds within the Open-Tibia community, our guarantee is that we will find a way to make sure every type of Tibian player finds enjoyment in one way or another. With constant updates, not only with new areas being introduced once the server is released, but with constant updates of existing content. Watch your town around you grow in the medieval period and into the glorious steam-powered period.

I've already begun on a language system as well, one of the big fascinations, which ultimately saw me spend 4 years trying to crack it, was the beholder language. There will be different languages implemented within the server that allow you to talk to traveling merchants of different species, some which speak broken English to those vile Orcs who speak with grunts and snorts.

Server Details

Experience Rate: The server rates have yet to be set in stone, however we will be looking at semi-low rates to ensure that every player, regardless of level have places to explore and hunt.
Loot rate: This will be customized, but will be around the 2 - 2.5x the real Tibian experience rate.
Addons: There will be addons that will require you to collect items, exactly the same as real Tibia. However some will be achieved via quests, or for completing a set task.
Donations: I can't give any information into this, however there will be no pay-to-win features like most servers, donations will be purely optional to help the server progress, as well as provide the donator with a special outfit. (This is being worked on, we may not even have donations.)

Current Progress

As of yet, nothing physical has really been put into effect. However this will change within the up-coming days, mapping and web design will begin starting today.

What Positions are available?

We have 3 mappers already, as well as a hoster and scripter.
However we currently need the following, positions may open further on too.

- 2 Mappers.
- 2 Scripters.
- 2 Storyboard writers.
- X Language translators (Not required just yet)

To apply for please fill in the form below.

Name:
Position Applied for:
Time-frame within the Community:
Links to previous work:

Any suggestions are more than welcome.
Amaethiel Team.

Last edited:
ah look forward to it would be awesome to be able to become the grat goat ive always supposed to be

Name:Wannes
Location (Timezone):Belgium (GMT+1)
Position Applied for: Storywriter
Time-frame within the Community: i've been playing tibia for like 9 a 10 years now, but only joined the otland community like 2 years ago since i started with college.
Links to previous work: I've written some stories for a server called Argonia, i'll pm u some of my work :)

Update, we've had a lot of applications.
We have picked up 2 more unofficial mappers who will be assisting with small pieces, both are very talented, and we're extremely happy to have them on board!

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping, still in need of another mapper, as well as all the other positions.

Name: Guido
Location (Timezone): GMT + 1
Position Applied for: Lua scripting
Time-frame within the Community: I think I've been around for like 6 years? Starting out at otfans.net and after a year or something I joined here.
Links to previous work: I have nothing I posted online, but I can send you some scripts of mine to show. I can basicly create anything from npc's to creatureevents to spells etc...

Name: Guido
Location (Timezone): GMT + 1
Position Applied for: Lua scripting
Time-frame within the Community: I think I've been around for like 6 years? Starting out at otfans.net and after a year or something I joined here.
Links to previous work: I have nothing I posted online, but I can send you some scripts of mine to show. I can basicly create anything from npc's to creatureevents to spells etc...

Thanks for applying, I'll inbox you with further details.
Also still looking for mappers!

Do you still need a scripter?

We have one scripter atm, but we'd love to have another on the project, makes it a lot easier on us.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump still need more mappers, this is being very tedious, unless I get more help this server will take a lot longer.

Back